『 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 』

oKaY wHaT iN sAtAn'S gRiEf? 10k reads I repeat 10k reads, I am gobsmaled to the fullest. I love all of you too much and I wouldn't have gotten here without you guys, I know it's cheesy but it's true ;)))

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"what did you do for Denki's birthday?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: You have been planning your surprise for a while now with Aquarius and Kiri helping you in the process. You, three; mostly you, tried collecting as many pikachu Pokemon cards as possible and then you bought a pair of custom made beats (headphones) for him and you put all of them in a box. End of discussion he loved it.

      Taurus:  You knew how big of a foodie Denki was, even though he doesn't seem like it but he loves food, I mean who doesn't. So since Denki loves two things, food and women. You went to a place which combined the both. A maid restaurant. At the end of the day, Denki went to the hospital since he nose bled too much. Poor boi.

      Gemini: You have planned this a day ago before kami's birthday since you didn't know that his birthday was on June the 29th. You went on all nighter on amazon. After adding loads of shit in the online shopping cart and planning the whole gift out when you almost pressed the button, common sense hit you like the bus that hit Regina. How in hell is the stuff going to arrive tomorrow when you at 11:54 am are buying it? So you didn't have time to do anything. So your dumb ass went knocking on Sagittarius because you knew they were going to be awake and your guess was right they were awake. So you told them about everything and you told them that you wanted to bake a cake but if the common area burnt you didn't want to be the only one to take the fall so sag is going to be there too. Never mind, you too spent hours on hours making the cake and finally you decorated. You put it in the fridge that was in sag's room and you two went back to sleep. When you surprised him, he almost cried from how happy he was.

      Cancer:  f r e e  p i c k.
[ im tired im sorry ]

      Leo: you were not very close but you still wanted to bring him something out of respect so the only that came to your mind was a pikachu onesie. And all I can say is the whole class nose bled.

      Virgo:  Nothing. You were really not here to make lots of friends, you are kinda like Bakugou but silent and actually rational and smart. You wished him a happy birthday and he honestly appreciated it.

      Libra:  Being one of the closest people to Denki and being his meme partner. You brought him a shot load of poster of you two's favourite memes. And he hanged them around his dorm walls.

      Scorpio:  f r e e  p i c k.
[ im tired im sorry ]

      Sagittarius:  You and surprisingly Bakugou went on a trip to the mall 9 times. You just wanted to find the perfect gift for him. And Bakugou was just next to you nagging. Finally you took some of the money you were saving and bought him and you tickets to everyone's favourite band, bts. (You can change the band but kookie has stole my heart with his milk.)  Since you and him literally are rock hard fans of them. He shed a few tears. Oh did I forget to mention that you bought vip tickets., you two almost passed out when you saw yoongi's smile. After that day you and kami's voices were no where to be heard. (If you want more of sag, go to Gemini's part)

      Capricorn:  You may have not been the closest friend to Denki but you still wanted to give him something special. You and Sero went on all nighter in your dorm just like Gemini, without the knowledge of sensei of course. And you found this music shop that was stored with all of Denki's favourite bands and artist. You bought him a vintage music player and a bunch of music DVD's and now the whole class blames you for the loud music that is kinda blasting at 3:00 am in the morning but if Denki's happy, you are and he gave you the biggest hud ever while he twirled you around in bliss.

      Aquarius: You have been begging the teachers and principal Nezu since May if you can give Denki your special gift and finally they said fine. So you brought an alcedines his name is Volt. (Get it :~ ) He is a fascinating bird and you knew kami would love him. Never mind, he stayed in your dorm for half a month and through that half a month you didn't let anyone in your dorm room. Everyone was suspicious about what you kept there but when you gave Denki his surprise he was startled, he loved him so much and he hugged for 10 minutes while muttering thank you's and I love you's. And now charge bolt has a little pet, Volt.

      Pisces:  f r e e  p i c k.
[ im tired im sorry ]

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'