『 𝐱𝐢. 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 』

"who's scared of you?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

   Aries: Almost everyone, you are the devil in all its gore. You may frighten most of the your classmates and the students of U.A high but never your teachers they just can't seem to find you terrifying.

Taurus: Tenya Iida, this boy salutes cowardly when you walk past him.

Gemini:  No one, you are an angel.

Cancer: An ant maybe, but as far as anyone knows your smile could cure the illest of people.

Leo:  No one, you are too much of a cute dork to be feared of.

Virgo: Momo Yaoyorozu, she is scared that you might view her as a not so ambitious person so she tries her hardest to impress you.

Libra: You think that every one is afraid of you but they act like they are terrified of you when truly they are far from that. They just don't want to hurt your feelings. Good friends eh?

Scorpio: Denki Kaminari, this boy sweats profusely out of fear when he sees you glaring at him or even briefly glancing at him.

Sagittarius: Everyone. You are a very kind and nice person and you rarely get very upset and mad (thank the god above) but if you do all hell breaks loose. When you're cross you represent the quote; "silent but deadly". Everyone fears you even if it's a teeny tiny bit, for God's sake even all might does. But even though they are frightened by you they still know you have a pure heart.

Capricorn: Same as libra, you think you are scary but everyone doesn't, because they know you are one hell of a sensitive softie. But they don't act like they're scared, when you try to be angry and scary, they will laugh at you and shuffle your hair in a soft way.

Aquarius: Enji Todoroki more known as Endeavour also known as child abuser/asshole 123. He is terrified of you since you also have a short temper and you are very scary but you are nice too, unlike him.

Pisces: Almost no one, mayhaps you have your mood swings but when that bright smile is on your face, it looks like you can't even threaten a fly let alone to kill it.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

I'm sorry that I didn't update for what 3 days?!???! But my sleeping schedule is shit and I'm all over the place. I hope you enjoyed! Love you all a little too much <3