『 𝐱𝐥. 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 』

Guys I just published the first one shot ever in my Bnha one shot book, I would really appreciate it if you gave me feedback on it and read it. But if you don't want to that's fine and i love you all <3

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"with whom did you get detention?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: You and Denki thought it was a great idea if you pranked sensei Aizawa and you both took his yellow sleeping bag which only resulted in one week of detention after school.

Taurus: You and Libra decided to paint both of your lockers, in hopes to do one of those viral tiktok art videos but that ended badly since when they saw you it was considered vandalism and both of got detention for a week.

Gemini: When present mic left the classroom and left his laptop open you decided to scroll through it and see what his web history was, Sero told you it was a bad idea but you didn't listen and you accidentally dropped water all over it. Sero told present mic that he's done it, but you told present mic that you've done. At the end you both got detention.

Cancer: You were really hungry to the point where you and Tetsutetsu decided to skip class to eat which made both of you get in detention.

Leo: You were never the type to not get your beauty sleep but after a really long phone call with Mina last night. You slept in class and you somehow got Mina to also get detention with you. Since you blamed her for your deprivation.

Virgo: You were also one of the few that didn't get detention.

Libra: You and Taurus decided to paint both of your lockers, in hopes to do one of those viral tiktok art videos but that ended badly since when they saw you it was considered vandalism and both of got detention for a week.

Scorpio: You and Itsuka got in a fight with neito in the middle of the class which made all three of you get detention.

Sagittarius: You and Bakugou got into an argument over who was the smartest you or him, which made both of you shout and fight (Katsuki was the one shouting). After that you got sent to detention, where you still didn't stop arguing.

Capricorn: Pisces decided to prank Asui by replacing her water with vodka instead and when Tsuyu spat the vodka out of her mouth on the floor and started hitting Pisces, you slipped on the vodka and hit both of them. At the end all three of you got detention.

Aquarius: You were one of the few that didn't get detention.

Pisces: You pranked Tsuyu by filling her water bottle with vodka (idfk lol) which ended i in her spitting the vodka out of her mouth on the floor, hitting you since she knew it was you from your hysterical laughing. Unfortunately Capricorn slipped on the vodka and also hit both you and Asui. All three of you got detention.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'