『 𝐱𝐥𝐯. 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 』

𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: Kawaii_Nooodles44

all I want to say is I love you sooooo much and you are so supportive and just amazing <3

also I'll post the prologue of my new book here after I edit it and I would love if you gave me so title suggestions (you'll get credit for it!)

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

"who do you cook/bake with? And what did the two of you cause?"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Aries: Shoji Mezo | You two surprisingly made a pretty good dinner for your classmates, you admit that he was good company. You were opposites in a way but both of you worked so well together. It made both of consider talking more with each other.

      Taurus:  Izuku Midoryia | He was stuttering how he was an awful cook while you on the other thought you were an amazing cook. Let's just say Iida scowled you the whole night.

      Gemini: Ayoma Yuga | Both of you said you were phenomenal bakers but you two deep down knew you are horrible at baking. The whole class had to get executed from their dorms and the building.

      Cancer:  Ochaco Uraraka | You two were super sweet and craved for some cupcakes. You made cute small cupcakes that were actually good and you had fun dancing with Uraraka to music and such.

      Leo: Denki Kaminari | All I can say is you two were suspended for a week and were officially signed not to cook anything. You two together in a kitchen that's the definition of the word chaos.

      Virgo:  Nejire Hado | You acted calm but deep inside you were screaming, you got to hang out with one of the members of the big three. It was a privilege to you and a bonus is that she was super nice and asked about your quirk and such even offered to help you. You guys made some chocolate candy and it wasn't bad at all.

      Libra:  Neito Monoma | You two argued so much and kept bickering, shouting how the other person was so annoying. Even if you two won't admit, both of you had fun. You tried making some mochi, it didn't taste so good but it was fun to make.

      Scorpio:  Present Mic | You thought it would be super awkward but it turned out to be lots of fun, since present mic is a friend of your parents it was cool. He definitely was horrible at the kitchen but you managed to make sure he doesn't lit the kitchen on fire.

      Sagittarius:  Tamaki Amajiki | He was shy at first and super anxious but when he noticed that you were loose, he as well started to get loose. Both of you were actually pretty good at cooking and every loved the lunch you two made. Let's just say you already appointed with Tamaki for another cooking session.

      Capricorn:  Fuyumi Todoroki | It's been ages since you two hung out. You and the Todoroki siblings were very close, you were particularly apart of the family. So making a few dishes for Shoto and Natsu was very nice, refreshing. Both of you had so much fun and laughed a lot.

      Aquarius: Mina Ashido | She was so fascinated by everything you did. It was honestly you teaching Mina how to make civil edible food that wasn't a PJ sandwich. She messed so many things up, accidentally even dropped some fo her acid in there but at the end Mina learned a thing or two and you enjoyed laughing at her mistakes.

      Pisces:  Midnight | Let's day you were shocked with how much you enjoyed it. You two didn't make much just some filled up some bento boxes for your future lunches but it still was pretty fun. Midnight is shockingly super sweet and never teased you.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•'¯''•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'