Mr. Shapey - SCP-3537

[IMAGE UNAVAILABLE]

Item #: SCP-3537

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3537 is to be contained in a standard humanoid containment cell in Hall 8 of Site 13. SCP-3537 is allowed access to paper and various writing material after it changes its appearance. All documents written by SCP-3537 are to be stored in a file in Doctor Marai's office.

In case of a containment breach from SCP-3537 in which its current appearance is unknown, all exits are to be blocked off and personnel must take off any clothing article that covers their upper body. Once SCP-3537 has been identified, it is to be sedated and brought back to its containment cell.

Description: SCP-3537 is a humanoid polymorphic being. SCP-3537 has shown to be incapable of controlling its transformations. These are usually described as painful depending on how drastic the changes from its previous alteration are. The shortest time elapsed between physical changes recorded has been 24 hours, while the longest time has consisted of 30 days.

The only recorded aspects that persist between these conversions are SCP-3537's mental characteristics (memories, health, and personality) and a tattoo located in its back between the shoulder blades, which reads "Mr. Shapey, from Little Misters ® by Dr. Wondertainment".

All of SCP-3537's transformations take the appearance of non-anomalous human individuals. Some of the recorded changes have consisted of:

Gain and loss of fat and muscle massHeight ranging from 1.56m to 1.97mEthnicity and skin colorHair colorGenderBiological ageOverall DNA structure

Occasionally, SCP-3537 will write down a description for possible anomalous abilities the transformation could have. Testing indicates that SCP-3537 does not obtain the anomalies written.

For a list of some recorded transformations, see Addendum 3537-A.

Shortly after containment, SCP-3537 changed appearance into an obese male of indeterminate descent. Pigmentation was present in the general area of the belly of SCP-3537. The pigmentation took the shape of sentences, and it read as follows:

Wow! You've just found yourself your very own Little Mister, a limited edition collection from Dr. Wondertainment! Always wanted a tall friend who could help you retrieve all those frisbees stuck in the roof of your house? Or smart friend that can help you with your homework so you can have more time to play? Well, you're in luck! Mr. Shapey can be that and so much more!

Find them all and become Mr. Collector!!

1. Mr. Chameleon

2. Mr. Headless 

3. Mr. Laugh

4. Mr. Forgetful

5. Mr. Shapey /

6. Mr. Soap

7. Mr. Hungry

8. Mr. Brass

9. Mr. Hot

10. Ms. Sweetie

11. Mr. Life and Mr. Death

12. Mr. Fish

13. Mr. Moon

14. Mr. Redd (Discontinued)

15. Mr. Money

16. Mr. Lost

17. Mr. Lie

18. Mr. Mad

19. Mr. Scary

20. Mr. Stripes