Part 1

Everything seemed so surreal, I was going back to my home town after 10 years. I had one friend back then, but since I left when I was so young I was never able to keep in touch. I'm excited but also extremely nervous. I wonder if my old friend will still be here. We're moving into our old house. We pulled into the driveway and it looked as almost nothing had changed. The only thing was the tire swing that hung on our big tree in front of the house was missing. I took a closer look at the tree and look at the branch from which the tire hung. There is an indent where the string hung from years of constant use. I help my mom unpack the car. Once we're finished it's almost 3 pm. The sun is hanging low in the sky and a nice spring breeze passes by. I sat out under the tree like I used to when I was younger, I plug in my earphones and reminisce on my childhood here. My best friend had this amazing exploding quirk, but it was incredibly dangerous, I always healed his wounds after he did something dumb. I wanted to be a hero too, but I'm just a healer. My quirk can't even defend me on a minor scale. I remember telling my friend that I'd always heal his wounds, all he had to do was ask. I hadn't thought this much about him in years. We were a power duo, he would protect us and I would heal him, we were unstoppable. I missed him everyday for years, I wonder if deku still hangs around him. I just close my eyes and let my head fall back against the tree, getting lost in my music. I'm enjoying my moments of peace when something blocks the sunlight that was shining on my face. I open my eyes with a scowl on my face, irritated that something interrupted my peace. I meet the eyes of an angry ash blonde with beautiful bright red eyes.

————————————————————————
!I appreciate any constructive criticism!
If you enjoy this little snippet, comment so I know if I should continue uploading