Part 3

When I awoke, I looked outside to see that the sun was just starting to rise. I grumbled as I dragged myself out of the warmth of my bed. I sluggishly dressed myself in my new uniform and brushed my hair. I made my way down the stairs and started the coffee for my mother and made myself some toast. The nerves started building up before I even stepped foot outside my house. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my shoes, "I'm off!" I shouted and made my way outside, only to be greeted by an annoyed bakugo. "What the hell took you so long?" He asked in an irritated tone. "I didn't even realize you were gonna walk with me. You could've gone ahead anyway" I roll my eyes at his petty anger. "Whatever shithead, lets go." Bakugo was lacking in his loudness today.

The entire walk there was rather quiet, neither of us are morning people. The only sounds were the occasional morning yawn. I was the first to break the silence, "so what is UA like?" I bit my lip and fidgeted with my fingers, it's a rather bad habit I have when I get nervous.  "You have nothing to worry about. People are plenty decent there. You'll be fine, I'll be around during lunch. Our classes are rather close actually, support class is on the other side of the hall."  Bakugo slung his arm around my shoulders in a means to comfort me. A light blush started to spread on my cheeks. "Well this is my stop nerd, come find me if you need anything. Got it?" Bakugo and I walked away from each other. My shoulders felt cold without his arm around them. He's grown a lot, he used to bully people but now he protects them. It's sweet to see. The bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I ran to the office to get my new schedule.
————————————————————————
Constructive criticism is welcome! Any suggestions are also very welcome, if there are any mistakes comment them down below. :)