One.

A/N: Oh wow first chapter and I'm shaking. I'm so fucking nervous. I don't have much to say except I hope you like it.

~~~~~~

{Charlies P.O.V}

"Alright Mr. Shaw that's four new all season tires, an alignment, one oil change and an e-check" I state handing one of my regular costumers back his keys.

"Thank you my dear. It'll be on debit" I nod with a smile while handing him the machine to do his thing. While he does that I pull the hair tie off my wrist and throw my hair up in a ponytail because this Florida air is getting the best of me and I'm not sure why, the A/C is on.

"There you are. And here's your tip" He says not only handing me back the machine but a generous fifteen dollar tip.

"Thank you very much Mr. Shaw"

"No thank you Charlie. I'll see you soon"

"Will do sir" I reply, jokingly tipping my non existant hat to him.

After he's out of the shop I come out from behind the counter and head back to the garage, unzipping the top of my coveralls letting it sit at my waist and letting just the white tank top occupy my upper half.

"Hey Dean turn up the A/C it's hot as hell in here" I call out to the other side of the garage.

"Can't, s'broken" He mutters back with a wrench between his teeth.

"What when?"

"Coupla hours ago"

"Aw shit, open a door then" I reply wiping my forehead to rid it of the sweat build up.

"We work in a garage this is as open as it gets" He points his thumb over his shoulder to show the four giant garage doors already fully propped open. "But hey come'ere and help me for a second"

I agree and walk over to him for aid.

"Hold that there" He mutters pointing to the timing belt that keeps slipping off the gear everytime he goes to mount it on another gear.

"Kay let go" I comply again while he walks to the drivers side and turns the key into the ignition and the car starts up with no fuss.

"Whoo. That's what I'm talking about baby" he exclaims excitedly, I chuckle  shaking my head. Dean is always so over dramatic when he finishes his cars.

"Hey, where's Arch?"

"In his office" He replies hopping out of the car with a smile on his face. Nodding, I turn on my heel and head to the back of the garage to my bosses office.

"Hey Arch the A/C is down and we're dying out here"

"Yeah I know the whole systems down the I'm on the phone the with company they're getting someone down here" I place my hands in a prayer position and mouth a 'thank you' before turning back to the garage and heading over to my station to work on my next car.

"Hey Lucas there anything left in the fridge" I call out as he's sits there at the lunch table.

"Nope"

"Seriously, I don't understand hows you boys eat so much" I exaggerate while popping the hood open on this red 60's Chevy Corvette that belongs to one of my clients, who's a car collector.

"And I don't understand how you get all the nice ass cars" Cameron, another one of the mechanics chimes in on the conversation.

"Oh that's easy. I'm just the better mechanic" the all laugh and grumble something along the lines of 'whatever' so I just go back to working.