Four.

{Charlie's P.O.V}

'Is it true this is your first time at a speedway in three years?'

'There was a rumor that the accident was not an accident can you confirm this?'

'Is it true your mom remarried only 3 months after the accident?'

All these obsurd and untrue, questions and accusations all being spewed at me from all different directions and all I can do, is stand here, infront of all these flashing lights like an idiot, mouth open and eyes unblinking. The one and only thing I was trying to avoid today and of course, with my luck, here we are

I really don't know what to do, I'm sort of frozen, I probably look like an idiot honestly but I didn't plan for this, I wasn't ready to face them, not yet, not now.

Coming back down to reality, I look above the shouting people and blinding lights, my eyes scouring to find Dean, hell even Harry, but I don't see either and I'm frozen. What do I do?

I know I can't get out of this, they're blocking every path, and I'm almost sure if I did make it out they'd follow. Shit, I knew I should've stayed in bed this morning.

'You really need to do something you look dumb, and the longer you stand here the longer it takes to get out of here'

She's right. For once.

I have to face them, face this, I can't keep avoiding it, I can't keep holding it in, I shouldn't. Who knows, maybe this'll be good for me, some closure I'm not sure. I've never been good at talking about it, it's not something I like talking about it hurts, they don't know how hard it was to try and move on after that, I still suffer from time to time, it's been 3 years but the memory is still fresh in mind.

Inhaling a deep breath, I blink back tears, put on my big girl panties, a brave face, exhale, clear my throat and speak.

"O-ok everyone calm down for a moment, I'll answer as many questions as I can but one at a time please" I try to hide the tremor in my voice as best as I can but as I speak over the crowd I realize that it's very prominent.

But they heard me otherwise they wouldn't have come to the dead silence that there at now, minus the loud noises from people shuffling out of the stands and everything else.

"Thank you, now one at a time please" I inform, keeping my composure and lining up answers in my brain for the questions to come.

The first one to pipe up was the icy blonde who spotted me who's boobs I'm pretty sure are fake, it's all a facade.

"Ms. Davis, is it true this is your first time at a track in 3 years, and if so is it in any relation to your father's accident" She asks, before shoving the microphone my way.

"Um yes that's all true" I answer tentatively.

"Why" she fires back, barely giving me time to finish my sentence.

"W- well it's been a little tough being able to deal with...past events that have tainted the image of a track. But I'm hoping to come out of it soon" Its so, so weird talking about this. It feels wrong talking to them about it.

"Exscuse me Charlotte-"

"Um it's just Charlie" I cut in on the male reporter who is trying to get my attention now.

"Alright then Charlie, it's been 3 years since the accident how have you been dealing over that time" Damn, straight to the deep stuff I guess. I let out a low exhale.

"Well it's been hard, but I've honestly been doing ok. My mother and I have come a long way since the accident but we've been holding up together" I explain, again, trying not to let the floodgates break open.