Nine*

if you're here from tiktok welcome and enjoy. from now on there will be a * at the top or chapters there is smut.

chapter trailer is at the top there as well as a small sketch of a floor plan of charlie's flat, very basic i'll let y'all fill in the decorations. use ur imagination and set it up how you'd like. enjoy my lil nuggets;)

~~~~

{Charlie's P.O.V}

"So-" he says looking around the space. "You gonna give me a tour" I smile and hop off the stool and start towards the living room.

"So this is the living room" I gesture with my hand, in a joking manner, I hear a mock gasp come from behind me.

"No. I thought this was the back porch" he mocks with an amused tone and an even more amused look when he sees my sarcastic face.

"Anyways, I spend most my time in here, I usually have a puzzle out on that table-" I state point to my little rustic run-down coffee table. "But I finished on this morning so I haven't taken one out yet."

"Ah yes the puzzles" he states with a smile on his face, which threw me off a bit because I'm still not used to people thinking it was such a normal thing. Most people would find it stupid, and childish. Then again I don't know most people

"Yeah, it's something I always did with my mom as a kid, as you know. You know my dad and I had cars, so my mom and I had puzzles when I asked why of everything she chose puzzles shes said because it was like a car, she knew I was good with them, taking the engine apart labelling everything, it's like an overgrown puzzle, so we did the small ones. And she just liked them" I inform, mindlessly. "Well we had that and gymnastics"

"Gymnastics?" he questions in shock. I turn to him with puffed and no doubt flushed cheeks.

"Yup. I did gymnastics for 7 years" I inform him awkwardly, no one really knows that. Actually, the only people who know are Sloan and Dean, then again they're my only friends.

"So when you said gym earlier you meant-"

"The gymnastics gym not the other one" he looks at me, his lips tucked under his teeth trying not to let a smile breakthrough.

"You, Charlotte Davis, continue to surprise me every damn day" he states, with a certain look of...adoration? In his eye, or so it looks. And normally I hate when people use my actual name, I despise it. Sloane nor Dean can call me that, but when Harry says it, when it rolls off his tongue so effortlessly, the way his throat annunciation the first half and he really he gets the sound on those 'T's' it really melts every bit of moral fibre I have.

Fuck Harry.

"Ok, continuing on" I drag turning on my heel and heading to the simple 5 tiered shelves and record player standing in between the two full-length windows. I feel Harry hot on my heels, and when I come to a stop I feel him slip his free arm around my waist as he pulls himself up against my back. My heart nearly stopped though not expecting the genuine acts, but dear God if I minded, it caused the butterflies in my stomach to go wild and fly all the way up to my chest, leaving me all warm and fuzzy. I then felt his head dip down and rest in the crook of my neck, I bite my lips trying to contain my smile at the sudden affection and the kiss he leaves on my neck, his lips moving to my ear.

"I'll have to test out that flexibility of yours sometime," he remarked lowly, his teeth just grazing my ear lobe, my breath hitched in my throat, I tried to contain my smile.

"Can't wait" I replied cheekily, just for effect. I feel him smile triumphantly against my neck.

"That's my bay window, I like to sit there a lot and watch the ocean. This is just books here on the top shelf, middle one, just some pictures, the two under that are stacked with half the puzzles I own and the last one, records that I don't listen too all that ofter, hence the reason they're not in the crate under the table holding the actual player" I explain trying to not get distracted by his arm that just decided it was going to stay around my waist. Now im not complaining at all, but it is making my bones turn to jello slowly.