Two.

{Charlie's P.O.V}

"So how was your date" Dean's asks blowing a puff of smoke from his lips as we stand against the wall of the garage, on our break. I shrug with a small sigh.

"It was fine" thats overstating it a bit last night was one of the most awkward dates I've ever been on. Science is not my forte, at all. Most of the night was filled with silence except for the clinking of dishes and other people coversations around the restaurant.

I guess it also doesn't help that I was thinking of that beautiful pain in the ass all night, and I don't know why.

Problem is I can't figure out what bothers me more, the fact I keep thinking about what those lips could do, or the fact that I keep thinking about him and hating myself for if afterwards.

I quickly push those annoying thoughts away and focus on this conversation.

"You expression says other wise" He counters. Making me shrug again.

"It just wasn't super interesting or anything. It's fine. I'd rather not talk about my dating life please" I reply. It's not that I feel weird taking about it, Dean's like my big brother I'm comfortable with him but I just don't like talking about the bad dates.

"Or lack thereof" Dean comments jokingly pulling a drag from the smoke as I nudge his shoulder playfully, he does loose his balance a bit though.

"How about the gorgeous car your fixing for that ass. How's that going" I quickly change the subject.

"It's going. I've fixed the camshaft switched out the timing belt and re aligned the valves so that they'd move in sync and chugging noise stopped but there's still something wrong with it that I can't get." He explains while we walk inside and over to the decorated Camaro sitting at his station.

"Can I take a look?"

"Please do" He replies while gesturing to the open hood. I take a look around briefly before telling him to start up the car. Once he does that a weird clanking and rattling noise erupts from the car and I furrow my brows. After I tell him to turn it off I come to a conclusion.

"Could be the crankshaft is loose 'cause that rattling noise sound like metal hitting metal" I explain resting my hands on my hips.

"How though this car is so new" He counters.

"Yeah but remember this guy is a racer and he's pushing 218 miles per hour, those pistons are going to be spinning so fast that the crankshaft is bound to come loose at some point" I state obviously. I mean with the speed Harry goes it's no surprise that the engine needs some tweaking.

"Alright well then we should get started on it because he's coming to pick it up at 3" Dean says as he walks over to his tool station and starts to roll it over to the open hood where I'm still standing.

"We? What do you mean we, that ass has already made it very clear he doesn't want me near that car" I state matter of factly. Believe I remember the interaction very well.

Dean comes to stand infront of me and places his hands on his hips in an obvious manner.

"Well yeah I could use your help with this. I've also seen you ogling the car, and I know if you don't do something with it you're just going to combust into flames or somethin' so pick up a wrench and let's get to it"

°•°•°

The next fee hours consisted of Dean and I working of the car, me convincing Archie to let me take off these coveralls because I'm not having it with this heat wave today, and Dean and Jesse arguing abot which old car is better; a 67' Chevy Impala, or a 60' Cadillac series 62 convertible.