Authors Note

Hello, Nuggets,

I know I've left you hanging for a while and for that I do apologize, it was never my intention, but things happened in my life that lead me away for a while, things that were neither good nor bad, but a rollercoaster of all the shit life throws at ya. what's important is that now I'm in a happier place with my life, a happy place I've never experienced in my life before and never thought o would have, but here I am, still pushing through, just like the rest of you. for those of you who have had life shove its foot up your ass, let me be a voice of assurance that this is not final, it's not forever, it will pass. I can proudly and confidently say all those things because it is what happened with me, I'm walking proof of something I didn't believe could happen. you can do this, and it may take a bit of work but I promise you, this feeling is so, so worth it. know that I'm here for you, if you ever need anything you know my socials and I check my DMS, please hang in there, I know you can.

And listen, I am proud of you.

Anyways enough about my rollercoaster life because I know yall are here for a different reason...

I am proud to tell you guys that the new and improved Ride is here and ready for you guys.

I know that this has been super long waited and again I'm sorry for that, but for those of you who stuck around, and those who I still see the comment, vote, and add Ride to their reading lists I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Without further ado, let's get into it.

Welcome to Ride everyone, a book in which the title speaks for the actual book, a book filled with up and down, such as those of life...only the mafia version, because who doesn't love a hot mafia Harry fic, couldn't be me. anyways,

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!

- Mental illnesses; depression, anxiety (in addition panic attacks, pstd, trauma, bi-polar disorder, and past addiction

- This book contains violence as well as other mature themes such as;

- Graphic sexual content (smut)

- Drug and alcohol use (no substance abuse will occur in this book, only mention of past abuse as given in the warning above)

- Graphic violent scenes

- Heavy cussing (for those who may be uncomfortable with such)

- Blood and talk/ use of blood

!KINK/SMUT WARNINGS!

- Use of honorifics such as Daddy, Sir etc...

- Knife play

- Blood play

- Gun play

- Spanking

- Dom, Sub, and Switch roles

- Bondage

- Edging

- Overstimulation

- Threesomes

- Pegging

- Temperature play

- Pyrophilia/Pryo (fire) play (safely of course and responsibly)

- And the cherry on top, Proper aftercare

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT use any of these topics lightly or falsely, anything and everything I talk about in this fic, in regards to the all warnings you see above, I have either experienced, have been diagnosed with, gone through, and or researched. I do not use any of these warnings to gain attraction from fanfic readers, I would hope the plot, and characters would do that itself. 

If you are uncomfortable enough with any of the following to not proceed reading this book I completely understand and validate your choice as I would do the same. however I will not tolerate hate comments of any sort and I get notifications when someone comments, your comments will be deleted and you will be blocked, consider this the one and only warning.

I love all of my readers and value what they have to say, you guys are the reason I'm still here and doing this and I thank you for that, and so because of this id like to say, this is a complete and absolute safe place for anyone who reads my work or follows me. 

a safe place for;

- Any race

- Any ethnicity

- LGBTQIA+ members

- People who struggle with mental health and need a little read as an escape.

- Any and all fandoms, and or all stans as well (just no bashing others for their preferences) 

- Any person no matter shape, size, height, or fucking chocolate chip cookie recipe.

So if you are here, I welcome you and I'm so glad you're here love. 

I don't really have an updated schedule except for at least once a week as I do have chapters already, rewritten/edited/or entirely new, ready to go so just keep an eye out.

And I believe that's all for now nuggets, keep an eye out as I will have the new prologue out later today.

- loads of love, Desert