Six.

A/ N i'm letting y'all know now, this chapter is over 6500 words of basically pure smut, full use of all dirty talk and uncensored words. this is your one and only warning cuz smut will happen again, so read what you will and enjoy, my little nuggets

{Harry's P.O.V}

She's really fucking testing me right now.

My god, she's going to get it.

I'm not going to make it the rest of the night, and the worst part, she's sexy without even trying and when she is doing it intentionally is even worse. I'm painfully hard right now I'm tempted to take her right in the bathroom but I have more class than that. But I'm going to have her.

Tonight.

And it's not even tonight I want more, I want every night, every morning everything I want her in more ways than sexually but tonight I want her moaning out my name and after that kiss, fuck she knows how to kiss it intoxicating, the way her lips felt on mine, plump and glossy, watermelon flavoured and hungry and then to pull away before I could take her any further, tease. Shes beating me at my own game and fuck if I care but I wouldn't let her win. She could do whatever she wanted with me as long as she's with me and I'm with her, and right now, how she's looking at me halfway to the dancefloor over her shoulder suggestive look, she's going to get what she wants.

Three seconds was all it took for me to jump out of that booth and walk up to her like a puppy seeing their owner after they've been at work all day.
She had me already and she didn't even know.
I just want to know if she knows I want that.
Following this goddess...and the alcohol running through me right now straight to the dancefloor. She's got the power now and she can do whatever she wants.

Her fingers wrapped around my wrist she pulls me to an empty, well sort of empty spot, pulls me to her tight, her chest flush with mine, throws her arms around my neck and starts dancing on me I ways that should be illegal to whatever electronic dance music that's blasting over the speakers but all I hear is her, all I see is her, she's evading my senses and it's all overwhelming in the best way.

I started dancing with her right away and we've been dancing for a few minutes now 30 minutes at least and I'm about to break, her panting breaths, her body grinding up against mine, mine against hers my hands on her waist lips painstakingly close to her long gorgeous neck that's covered in small traces of sweat. She's facing the other way now, which means her ass is grinding down on my now very hard dick.

"Jesus christ Ace you're driving me crazy" I breathe out almost like a moan, and I realize that the way I said it was almost desperate but hell if I care.

"And?" she questions smugly. "What are you going to do about it, Harry?" She finishes it off with a particularly rough and slow grind against where I want her most and that was it.

She wants me to do something about it, fine I will. We kept at our little teasing game on the dancefloor her one hand up around my neck while I just let my hands roam up and all over her body, distracting her enough so that I could bring my lips down to that gorgeous neck and peppering it with kisses and just to get ahead of her at her own game I start nipping at the slightly sweat exposed flesh.

Her reaction is exactly what I wanted, that heavenly moan to escape past her lips. Taking it further I slid one of my hands down the side of her body over her hips to the open slit in her dress where I rest my hand on the inside of her thigh dangerously close to the most feminine part of her, probably gorgeous and sweet, fuck what I would give to taste her.