Three.

{Charlie's P.O.V}

If there were a 'never want to leave your bed' disease, I'm pretty sure I'd have it. I never want to leave my bed in the morning, especially today.

When I woke up Friday morning, yeah Friday, leave it Sloan to drag me out on a Thursday night, but it's summer whatever. But remembering the events that took place the previous night when I went out with Sloan were torturous.

I can not believe I kissed him.

I kissed Harry Styles, a pompous asshole. One who talks to me like shit, but who is so undeniably sexy and who likes to tease me to no end, I kissed him. I couldn't help it. Something within me snapped and his lips were so close I took that shot.

And the alcohol I had that night helped me make that shot.

And now here I am. Two days later Saturday morning, already dreading the day as I told Dean I'd go with him to the race. Not only do I have other things to deal with when I get there, but to top it all off I have to face Harry who's just going to tease me further, but with actual reason.

Unfortunately, Archie gave Dean and I the day off, because it's a Saturday and he said the shop wasn't busy enough to need us and that either way we deserved a day off, but now I don't even have work to distract me so my mind is going to be circling this whole race event all day.

Lucky me.

It's about 11 before I actually get out of bed, reluctantly. Slowly I drag myself out and to the bathroom where I brush my hair only to put in up in a messy bun, wash my oily face, and well actually pee. I hold out on brushing my teeth because coffee and toothpaste doesn't mix well.

I then saunter over to my kitchen with my eyes half closed and head straight for my coffee pot. And I always make it the night before because I know damn well I'm to impatient to wait for it to brew in the morning, or whenever I wake up.

I quickly pour my coffee and make it how I like it, double double with almond milk (being lactose intolerant sucks) and a small pinch of cinnamon.

Once done that I head over to my living room which is only a couple steps away seeing as I live in one open space, quickly open up the curtains to let the morning light then walking over to the stand up shelf I have my record player on, and putting on some Billy Joel then heading to my couch plopping my butt down and looking over the puzzle I've been working on this week.

I never know what it is about puzzles that I love so much. Ever since I was a little kid if I wasn't working on a car with my dad I was putting a puzzle together with my mother, and it's something I've carried with me ever since, just like fixing cars. In a way they're both the same, a car engine is just like a big puzzle, and believe me I know it sounds childish, a 23 year old who puts puzzles together on her free time, talk about old lady over here, but I just find them super relaxing, it's just like anyone who reads the new paper on a daily basis, or does the word search on the back of it, but I do puzzles, big ones too. Anywhere from 1000-5000 pieces. It's something I usually do in the morning with my coffee or in the evening.

My coffee seemed to take longer to finish today, which is unusual for me, usually in done my mug in 15-20 minutes, but it took me longer today and it might be because I'm still thinking about tonight.

And it's not that I'm mad at Dean or anything. He's like my big brother, always looking out for me weather it's picking up Sloan and I's drunk asses from the club, or being there for me after shitty dates, or even when I broke my arm a couple months ago and stayed with me at the hospital the entire time, I know he's only trying to look out for me. I also know that's why he invited me to the race, because he's trying to get me to overcome my fear of the track and such, and in a way I'm thankful for it but at the same time not exactly excited.