Five.

{Charlie's P.O.V}

'I look sexy, I feel good, I can do this'

'I look sexy, I fee good, I can do this'

That's the mantra I've been repeating to myself in my head for the 2 or so hours we've been driving.

Yeah, so it turns out the club were going to is all way out in Miami, which is a good 3 hours away from Daytona, but no one ever goes the speed limit especially on the 95. So here we are getting off the highway, and venturing into Miami to Harry's house. 

Yup, Harry's house. He said to park my car there because we're taking taxi's to and from the club, smart man.

I'll admit though I am a little nervous, but I don't know why. I've gone out to a club before, I've gotten, drunk, I've worn risky clothing, ok well actually I don't think I've ever worn anything more revealing then this. It's nothing against the dress, it's a beautiful dress but again it's on the revealing side.

The entire thing is silver and sparkly (not my first choice but when your friends with Sloan anything goes), the straps are spaghetti straps, with a pluging neckline, which is already far enough for me, but theres more. Given with any plunging neckline there's an open back, ok that's cool, but on the sides of the dress, yes not one, but both sides of the dress are slits that start around the hips the cut open to about, maybe mid thigh, maybe a smidge shorter, creating a v-cut shape in the fabic. And the only thing that's keeping the fabic from flapping in the wind would be these 3 strings, silver glittery strings, on each side, and then the rest of me is leg, with my feet clad in some sliver strap heels to too everything off.

So yes I'm quite revealing tonight, and if I'm not careful I might reveal just a little too much.

'Don't forget the panties too'

Oh how could I forget the panties, or the lack thereof. Yes I'm wearing some very scandalous undunderwear with this and that's about it. Sloan told me I couldn't wear a bra 'cause it would've been too visible in the back and front so I opted for something a little... less, like the rest of me, and so that's where the pasties came in.

'Yes, nipple covers everyone. Round of applause for the big girl now'

So to say I'm out of my element right now would be an understatement, this is quite the step from coveralls and cookie monster pj's, and I think the reason why is because in the back of my brain I'm expecting a little something to happen, but I really can't predict the future so we'll have to wait and see. And with that I decide to turn off my judgemental brain and focus on Sloan who I'm pretty sure has been talking continuously for the past two hours.

"-and so I just don't get how this god of a man asks you out to a club and you almost say no?" She exaggerates in a huff as if it's a big deal.

"Because he's an asshole and he's always mean to me" I reply with a small pout to my voice, glancing down at the GPS trying to figure out if it's taking me in circles or not.

"Because he likes you. Why else would he piss you off? Because he knows he's going to get a reaction out of you which means he's getting your attention just like he wants" she explains while answering her own question in the process.

"That's a little far fetched, don't you think" at this she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, slouching in the seat.

"You're just being a negative Nancy because you've been dry for too long" I made a face at her words with my jaw open.