Chapter 5 ~Part One~

Aria was standing face to face with possibly the most cunning and tenacious person ever to crawl their way from hell. Crowley still has her by her chin, and was watching with amusement as she trembled like a leaf in high winds. He had broken in to find the Winchester's, but this little thing was far more interesting.

"Are you lost darling?" he spoke in a voice that feigned concern, and Aria began to step away slowly, burying her face into her elephant so that only her eyes were visible. The more she moved back the closer Crowley stepped forward until her back hit the cold wall, causing a squeal to leave her throat. It seemed to get darker around him as he placed a hand on the wall close to her face, looking down at her with slightly raised eyebrows"You know, you are being quite rude Kitten."

In an instant a cold serrated blade pressed into Crowley's adam's apple, the demon blanching as he saw Dean Winchester glaring at him from the corner of his eye, 

"Move one inch, and I swear I'll slit your throat, kitten." Dean promised, pressing the knife into the skin to prove the point.

Crowley laughed a bit and lifted his hands up in the classical 'I surrender' gesture as Aria fell to her knees and whimpered, hiding her face completely in the stuffed elephant now. Dean took his eyes from Crowley to the girl, hearing the whimper. "Aria, did he hurt you?" he asked urgently, turning to glare at Crowley once more. She shook her head and brought her face up again, tears in her eyes as the rest of the house came upon the scene.

The moment she caught sight of them Aria lifted her arms up and cried out "Caseel!" Recognizing the nickname, Castiel stepped toward her and lifted her easily, rubbing her back as she buried her face into his shoulder, soft sobbing audible especially to the supernatural being. He couldn't help the anger that boiled behind his breastbone at the sound and he found himself glaring at the demon currently being restrained by Sam, who had used a collar carved with demon sealing Enochian writing. Dean soon released Crowley when he knew he wasn't able to escape and with Sam stepped toward Castiel to examine Aria, making sure she wasn't hurt and asking various questions or giving words of comfort. Crowley, unable to move due to the collar. watched this display with confusion at first and then amusement.

"It's like watching a 'Three men and a baby' remake." he remarked, eyeing Aria in particular. The girl stared back at him with surprisingly cold eyes, her face streaked with tear tracks. 

All three of the boys glowered at Crowley before Sam stepped forward to shield Aria from his gaze "What the hell are you doing here Crowley? And how did you find Aria?"

"Aria is it?" Crowley mused as his eyebrows raised "And I was looking for you, Moose. Then the little tart ran into me, the nerve. You should thank me."

Dean gave a bark of a laugh and also stepped forward "Thank you for what? The oncoming headache?"

"Among other things, like finding her when I did. Poor thing was crying and lost." Crowley smirked and lifted his chin at Dean "Where did you find her, squirrel? I'm guessing in that little hole you found a day ago."

Sam and Dean gave each other looks before looking at Castiel, who held Aria a bit tighter in his arms. "Aah, so I was right." Crowley concluded while tsking them "You steal a man's property and I'm the demon? What a vicious stereotype."

Dean snapped out of his thoughts when he realized something "Do you know who this is?"

"Of course I do, I'm a king. No one breathes without my say so, let alone adopts." Crowley gave him a bored look as if this was all obvious. For a minute it was silent until Castiel let Aria down and stepped toward Crowley

"I want to know what happened to her." he said evenly, his eyes unwavering as he looked down to Crowley. Said demon rolled his eyes

"Sorry, I only speak when I'm not in restraints. Remove them, and I'll talk. Don't, I zip my pretty little mouth until you do." 

((It's a bit shorter than I usually do it, but I think that's good! Please enjoy!))