Chapter 11 ~Part Two~

They had no idea what to do. Sam and Dean looked at each other in disbelief as Crowley hung up the phone, his threat still looming in the air like heavy fog. Suddenly Castiel threw open the door with his angel blade in hand, bloody and panting as Dean reached out to steady him

"Ambush..." Castiel was able to utter breathlessly, "The sigil...then an ambush...fought my way out..Where is Aria?"

*****

Five hours. An entire five hours spent on trying to get Aria to talk again now that she was no longer small. But she was more stubborn in this mindset than the other one,

Crowley huffed, a knife in hand "Listen, kitten. I don't want to hurt you."

She snorted as her eyes moved to the blood covering his shirt and then toward the considerable chunk still missing on his nose

"But...I will. I will a lot if that is what will get you to talk." he said dangerously, moving closer so that they were about five inches away from one another. Being this close didn't bother him seeing as she was now bound at the hands again, the rope hanging from the ceiling as her ankles were shackled to the floor. Moving was hard enough, but escaping and more importantly attacking? Unlikely. She wasn't stupid, and merely stared at him in disdain before slipping her tongue passed her lips, an inaudible and childish way to say 'fuck you'. Crowley's impatience grew as he grabbed her tongue and held the knife to it, getting even closer as he spoke quietly,

"Your boys will want to see you again one day. I wonder why? Perhaps your talent handling boys makes you more desirable. Or is it just guilt for what they did to your demon love?"

Aria looked straight ahead but he had hit his mark and he knew that.

"Ooh, right. You haven't had time to process that have you? Poor thing." his laugh was cold and dark as he traced the knife down her cheekbone to her chin "Do you think he would feel betrayed? Seeing you all loved up with the three who murdered him?"

She jerked her face away from him, cutting her skin but ignoring the sting of it. This is why she preferred to be little. When she wasn't big she didn't have to think about all of these things. There was no pain or guilt. Crowley had moved back to sit down, a glass of dark liquor finding it's way into his hand as he examined her carefully.

"I did my research on you, Ms. Nikita Kunetsov."

As soon as the name left his mouth Aria was cringing so hard the rope began to dig into her skin, but he wasn't finished,

"Yes. Born in Russia, Sochi I believe was the city. Olympics were held there in 2014, but that's not important because you were gone by then." Crowley gave a smirk "Born there but didn't stay there, eh? Your mother died, a fire at her place of work, and left you with a grandfather and a very questionable aunt. Said aunt took you with her to France with her where she worked as a madame, and soon you were on the market." 

The silence pounded against Aria's eardrums like the bass of a good speaker and terrible memories began to come back like the opening of a gate or the breaking of a dam. The lights of France, how beautiful the Eiffel tower was when she first arrived. How pretty her aunt made her look before she was sent out to work a party, everything the other girls had taught her, the first man she-

"How old were you, 'Aria'? When you started killing men instead of servicing them?"

A shiver went down her spine as her memories shifted to go along with his question. It wasn't as hard as everyone made it seem, but maybe that was because she had already been numb by the time that all started. He was older, easy prey. she was told. The younger ones were for the teams of two or three. Singles took on older ones. Madame made it clear that he had the money to buy a whole city if he wanted to, and that if Nikita..no..Aria did the deed they would all eat well that night, and she would be allowed to visit the theater again. The knife slid so easily against his throat it was as if it wasn't cutting at all...

"I was fourteen." her voice sounded hollow, signifying that she was trapped in her own memories, unable to make the distinction between the two realms of consciousness and unconsciousness anymore. All of it was just spilling out like all of the blood she had spilled in six years. 

It was exactly what Crowley wanted. He wanted to use her trauma to gain the information he needed, but that would take a bit of time together. So instead he would savor her pain and anger, all of that unbridled and pent up emotion she had hidden away behind her little mindset...Ah it was magnificent.

He had stood up and began to circle her, his eyes trained on her own as they stared off into the past, "How many men have you killed kitten? How many souls have you sent to their judgement?"

Aria's voice didn't falter, "One hundred and sixty nine."

It continued like that for over an hour. Everything that had ever happened to her was laid out on the table, not a single secret was safe, not one thought unspoken. Crowley could feel himself getting closer toward the information that her master had hidden away from him with every question answered. Aria was no longer aware of what she was doing. She was docile against her restraints and spoke with little to no emotion even when the memories became extremely painful and dark. It was almost as if a recording was playing.

Crowley was almost salivating as he leaned toward her ear, speaking in a gentle and quiet voice as to not shake her from this trance. It was so close, oh so close,

"Where is the demon tablet?"

Hello! We are nearing the end of part two! Enjoy reading~

xoxo Bliss