Chapter 6 ~Part One~

((As requested! Presenting the official portrait of Aria! Thank you so much for voting xoxo))

((Model is named Katya Miro if any of you were wondering))

"Talk."

Sam and Dean were both standing in front of an incapacitated Crowley, Castiel and Aria sitting not too far behind them. The party had moved into an empty room hidden behind a set of shelves, various instruments of violence strewn upon the walls. Aria would certainly never have entered this place if not for Castiel's tight grip on her hand. Still, she switched her weight from foot to foot as the tension in the air rose to match the scariness of the walls. Crowley himself seemed to be enjoying the moment, and was giving the brother's a lazy smirk.

"I told you squirrel. I don't talk when I'm chained." he drawled slowly, his head tilting ever so slightly.

Dean turned around with a slight laugh before launching his hand forward into the demon's face, easily drawing blood as Aria gave a little scream. All four of them looked to see the girl with her face buried into her hands, shaking her head quickly.

"I'm going to take her to her room." Castiel said, lifting her into his arms and leaving the room, shutting the door tightly.

Now alone, Sam steadied Crowley with a cold look, sitting in the chair across from him. "Look," he began while rubbing his own knuckles with his thumb, "We found the girl in the attic, now what can you tell us about her?"

Crowley certainly didn't like being hit, so he decided to spare himself and gave a sigh, lifting his demon cuffed hands up, "I can tell you that the demon you killed was her caretaker and that he was quite fond of her."

"We already knew that Douche bag." Dean interjected and placed his hand on the table to lean more toward him, "Where did he get her from?"

"Where does anyone get a human?" Crowley rolled his eyes at how obvious it all seemed "He bought her. She's his woman. Well, was."

The brother's gave each other shocked looks before turning back to Crowley "She thinks she's friggin four!" Dean began angrily "What do you mean she was his-"

"I'm not entirely sure how their dynamic worked." Crowley cut him off, setting his hands down again. "I'm sure it was a step up from her other circumstances. He bought her from a slavers auction and she was used."

Hearing all of this new information was too much for Dean, and he stood up quietly before trying to swallow the lump in his throat. Sam was also distraught, wringing his hands as he stared at the table. They couldn't imagine what she had possibly been through. Maybe this was the reason she had screamed so awfully...