Chapter 9 ~Part Two~

Sam and Dean has just reached the location given to them by Crowley, and not a word had been spoken since they left the motel. Visibly upset about the way the conversation with Aria went, Sam refused to say anything else and set to looking out of the window, his lips set into a hard line. Dean also felt himself slipping into guilt but he kept his emotions in check in order to hurry up with this vampire nest and make it back before morning. He would get Aria hash browns from McDonalds, that would make her feel better. Both brother's left the car and got what supplies they knew they needed; Machetes.

"Let's get this over with." Sam mumbled, gripping the machete so tight the whites of his knuckles were showing.

*****

The vampire nest was standard, and Dean found himself curious as to why Crowley made it seem like such a big deal. There were only four of them, hardly a nest, and they seemed completely shocked then they came in. Barely put up a fight-

"Come take a look at this." Sam called from near the pyre where they were planning on burning the bodies.

Dean made his way over and knelt next to his brother, examining the vamp he was currently looking at. Both of them looked at the female vampire who had been the first to fall. She was only about twenty five, but more noticeably there was a kind of puncture wound in her neck. Sam also showed him the hospital bracelet he found on her left wrist, and read it out loud.

"Tasha Barnes. Dean, this is one of the missing people from the hospital. I thought Crowley said the nest took her for food?"

"He did." Dean grunted and stood back up, looking at the other four. 

All of them had on hospital bracelets, and all of them had puncture wounds on their neck. 

Both brother's shared a look before throwing the bodies onto the fire and bolting to the Impala. All of it began to make sense. Crowley throwing them the tip, the disorientation of the vamps when they attacked, the hospital bracelets. Dean sped onto the road and drove like mad back to the motel, a string of curses leaving his mouth as Sam began to fumble for his phone. Dialing a number, he waited and when he got no answer he swore so loudly Dean nearly swerved off the road. Even as they neared 80 miles per hour it still wasn't fast enough, and it felt like eternity before they were parking haphazardly in the motel parking lot and running toward the door.

Sam threw open the unlocked door, a look of horror appearing on his face as the scene registered in his sight. Aria and Castiel were no where to be seen, but the room was a wreck. An angel banishing sigil was in plain view on the wall next to the door and toys littered the floor, almost as if they had been throw around in a struggle.

Dean whipped his head around as if he had missed a spot before yelling angrily, "Where is Aria?!"

He began to storm around the room, slamming his way into the bathroom and looking underneath the bed desperately. Sam watched him almost in shock as he picked up one of Aria's toys to see that there was blood on it.

"Dean." he said calmly, his hands starting to shake as he held up the toy so his brother could see. The older man stared at it before looking down, a wide array of scenarios playing in his head. While in this state the phone began to ring and Dean eagerly answered it, hoping futilely that it was Castiel and that he was with Aria. Instead all he got was a muffled cry and an all too familiar Scottish accent.

"Hello Boys."

I thought a cliffhanger might be of some fun! Enjoy!

~Bliss