Chapter 25

Playboy Acts

"Wow, I'm hungry after watching Hoseok Hyung eat." Jimin stretched his arms as HaeSoo agreed with his statement. "Wanna go grab some food?" HaeSoo nodded to Jimin's question and grabbed her journal out to write what she wanted to eat. "Let's eat spicy rice cakes!" Jimin had read HaeSoo mind, she didn't even have to write anything in her journal.

HaeSoo showed a thumbs up to Jimin while smiling widely. "I know a place close by. Wanna take the bus?" Jimin asked while smirking. HaeSoo looked away knowing her cheeks were probably turning red by now at the thought of what happened earlier in the bus. Jimin laughed and ran his fingers through his hair "I'm just teasing you! The food place is actually a few minutes from here."

HaeSoo turned towards Jimin and glared at him for teasing her. Jimin's smile then suddenly made HaeSoo's glare return to a soft stare. A small smile began to form on her lips as her eyes stared at him while the two walked. HaeSoo then quickly shook her head and snapped out of the thoughts about him making her have butterflies in her stomach. She began to pat her cheeks trying to calm herself down.

After all, she didn't want to be one of those girls who fell for his playboy manners.

°°°

"Yes! Thank you!" Jimin kindly thanked the waiter who had just placed the spicy rice cake in front of them. Both Jimin and HaeSoo began to dig into the spicy rice cakes which were placed in a huge bowl for both of them.

Jimin then suddenly stopped eating and looked at HaeSoo who was happily enjoying the food. He kept on staring for a while until she finally noticed him. The chopsticks were still in HaeSoo's mouth as she stared at Jimin while confusingly blinking. "Feed me," Jimin said.

HaeSoo's eyes widened at Jimin's words and her cheeks suddenly began to warm up. Jimin placed his chin on his hand while his elbow used the table as support. "What? You didn't seem to have any problem feeding Hoseok Hyung." Jimin stated while staring at HaeSoo gradually growing shy.

HaeSoo gulped the food in her mouth and slowly placed the chopsticks down. She took a deep breath and looked at Jimin straight in the eye. She tried to search for something on his face that could give out a hint of teasing, but all she could see was seriousness in his eyes. Jimin sighed and grabbed his chopsticks. He took a piece from the spicy rice cakes and moved his chopsticks towards HaeSoo. "Ah..." He let out trying to get the food into HaeSoo's mouth.

HaeSoo just sat there and stared at the piece of rice cake Jimin was holding out for her. Not wanting to leave him hanging, HaeSoo hesitantly ate the food Jimin was feeding her. A wide grin appeared on his face seeing HaeSoo had accepted his offer. "Now me." Jimin placed the chopsticks down and waited for HaeSoo to pick her's up.

HaeSoo began to try to calm herself and grabbed the chopsticks. She didn't understand why she found it so hard to feed Jimin when it was clearly easy for when she was feeding Hoseok. Jimin sighed and frowned grabbing his chopsticks himself. "It's alright, you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Jimin began to eat by himself while HaeSoo stared at him pouting a little. Guilt began to rise up as she grabbed her chopsticks and took a piece of rice cake. She then directed her hand with the chopsticks towards Jimin catching him be surprised. His eyes looked down the chopsticks with the piece of rice cake on it and then looked back at HaeSoo. Her cheeks were turning pink and Jimin loved it. He happily grinned and quickly ate the food HaeSoo was feeding him.

"I can seduce any girl," Jimin said as he happily munched his food. HaeSoo sighed and looked down realizing she had fallen for Jimin's playboy tactics. She then stared at Jimin eat, beginning to ask herself if the whole reason Jimin spent time with her was only to use her like he's used many girls.