Chapter 29

My First

Jimin had searched everywhere and couldn't find HaeSoo at all. Lunch was almost over and he had spent it walking around school with HaeSoo's journal in his hand.

After finding out that he had misunderstood the whole situation about HaeSoo not liking him, he had been anticipating to see her again. The search was getting harder and harder until Jimin stopped in front of a door.

Jimin stared at it knowing it was the door that led to stairs and those stairs would lead to the rooftop of the school. It was a school rule not to enter but Jimin was going to take that risk and go in hoping HaeSoo will be there. He looked left and right to make sure no one would see him and quickly entered. He climbed up the stairs until he reached another closed door.

He took a deep breath hoping he would find HaeSoo there. He slowly closed his eyes and twisted the doorknob making the door open. His foot took a step in letting the feeling of wind blow in his face. He breathed out slowly before opening his eyes. Indeed HaeSoo was there, her back facing Jimin. 

She was staring out at the view from the top of the school while Jimin was viewing her from afar. He let out a sigh and began to walk over to her. He stopped right behind her and stared at the view. A small smile appeared on his lips noticing the beautiful view.

"You probably shouldn't be throwing your journal at others," Jimin spoke making HaeSoo turn around and face him. He was holding out her journal while smiling at her. "You're lucky I'm the one who got hit. If it was someone else, this journal would've ended up in the garbage."

HaeSoo grabbed the journal from Jimin's hand and hugged it to her chest tightly while looking down. She bowed to him to thank him and began to walk away. "I'm sorry for hurting you," Jimin spoke making HaeSoo stop in her steps.

She was now standing right beside him while looking down still with her journal in her hands. "I would never try to hurt you." Jimin turned around to see HaeSoo's side facing him. She wasn't going to turn and look at him any time soon so he kept on talking. "Because you're important to me..."

HaeSoo didn't want to listen anymore and began to walk again, but she then felt her wrist being pulled. She soon found herself lying on Jimin's chest with him holding her tightly. She looked up at him in shock while trying to get herself off of him. He kept holding her not letting her go. "You wrote me that you were mute, not deaf. So listen to me." Jimin's voice had turned deeper and his eyes showed seriousness.

She stared at him with a shocked look while he stared back with nothing but eyes filled with thoughtfulness. HaeSoo had never seen him this serious and she was beginning to think that maybe Jimin really was being sincere. "HaeSoo..." he softly spoke her name. "I know you have some sort of feelings for me."

HaeSoo's gaze had turned soft but Jimin's was still tense. "I know I've hurt you and I know that I'm nothing like Taehyung..." HaeSoo couldn't help but reveal a slight smile watching Jimin show his feelings. "...but, I feel the same for you."

HaeSoo's smile grew wider. Jimin's expression remained the same. His gaze looked from HaeSoo's eyes towards her smiling lips. His eyes stared at her lips for a while before slowly feeling his head beginning to lean in.

HaeSoo's gaze then looked down to Jimin's lips coming closer and closer to hers. She stared at them approaching her lips and once she had realized what was happening, her hand quickly raised up to stop. That hand had placed itself on top of Jimin's lips. HaeSoo put her hand back down and backed away while lifting her journal up.

She began to write in it with the pen she found inside while Jimin stood there awkwardly. He rubbed the back of his neck feeling a bit embarrassed that HaeSoo had rejected his kiss. Once HaeSoo finished writing, she lifted her journal up to let Jimin read what was written.

Journal:

Those lips have kissed way too many girls

-To Jimin

"Oh, come on!" Jimin let out while throwing his hands in the air. "I'm pretty sure we've all kissed someone! It's not like you won't kiss someone because they've kissed another person in the past. You've probably kissed someone too!"

HaeSoo watched Jimin complain and shook her head to what he was stating. Jimin's eyes widened at HaeSoo's answer "Are you saying you've never kissed anyone?" HaeSoo nodded her head to answer Jimin. "Not even Taehyung?" HaeSoo nodded her head again to tell Jimin he was right.

Jimin smirked and slowly began to approach HaeSoo. "So I could be your first kiss?" Jimin came closer and closer while HaeSoo backed away. His smile grew wider as he watched HaeSoo grow nervous.

Jimin's teasing went on until they both heard a voice coming from the rooftop door. "Hello? Is anyone there?" The voice of the principal was heard as well as the sound of her heels going up the stairs.

"I forgot to close the door." Jimin scolded himself as he grabbed HaeSoo's hand and pulled her with him. They both hid behind a wall close to the exit door. Jimin watched as the principal came through the door while looking around. "No one is supposed to be up here." Spoke the principal.

Jimin popped his head back behind the wall to not reveal himself. Once he did, he realized what position both HaeSoo and him were in. HaeSoo was pinned to the wall with Jimin's arms on both sides. He was basically hovering over her while she stayed still.

Jimin smiled watching HaeSoo's nervous expression. He slowly leaned in watching HaeSoo's eyes close. His smile grew wider finding it incredibly adorable seeing HaeSoo close her eyes out of nervousness. He soon backed away from her and leaned his lips toward her forehead. Both his hands lifted up to hold onto both sides of her head as he slowly placed a kiss on her forehead.

HaeSoo's eyes opened and looked up to see Jimin's face backing away from her forehead and softly smiling at her. "I'm going to make your first kiss special then." He whispered.

"Ugh, the janitor must've left it open." The sound of the principal's heels was heard fading away as both HaeSoo and Jimin walked out of their hiding place. Jimin made sure his hand was still holding onto HaeSoo's while they both walked towards the rooftop door.

Jimin peeked into the stairs to make sure the principal was gone and nodded to HaeSoo before dragging her with him down the stairs. Jimin and HaeSoo both sighed feeling relieved that they didn't get caught. Jimin looked down to his hand realizing that both him and HaeSoo were still holding hands. He smiled while staring down catching HaeSoo's attention. She slowly followed his gaze and looked down realizing that her hand was holding Jimin's.

She looked up to him to see him smirking at her. Feeling a bit nervous and embarrassed, HaeSoo quickly let go of his hand and looked down. She bowed to him quickly and walked off.

Jimin stood there and stared at her walk away quickly while also smiling to himself.

A/N:
This is what I will post for now because my finals finished today.

MY SUMMER HAS BEGUN YESSSS

LOL I'll try to post more often now although I'm a very lazy person

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, plz leave a vote to show your appreciation!

Thanks for reading!

See yaaaaaa

💜💜💜