Part 10: The First Big Question

In the morning, Amy and King Shadow were in the kitchen talking about the good times while eating breakfast. As they were talking, King Shadow had an idea pop into his mind. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted it to happen. "Shadow?" He looked up at Amy, who had a smile on her. She looked concerned. "Yes, Rose?" He looked at her while waiting for a response.  "Is something on your mind?" She asked him calmly. He smiled, kissed Amy, and answered. "Yes. As a matter of fact, there is." He stated. He stood up, grabbed Amy by the waist, and pulled her closer. He then whispered in her ear, "Will you be my girlfriend?" She gasped and looked into his eyes. His eyes showed what she always had, but never recieved; Love, Desire, and happiness. She slowly smiled and leaned into him. He saw this and leaned in, too. They kissed each other passionately.

After their loving kiss ended, they stared into each other's eyes. "... So, I take that as a yes?" King Shadow said with a prideful grin. Amy began to giggle at this. "Yes. You may take that as a yes." She said. King Shadow was shocked, but happy. 'She said yes... She said yes to me! Me!' He thought excitedly. He began to hold her a little tighter. "I promise you this, Rose, you won't regret it!" King Shadow said happily. Amy looked back at him and said, "I know." She reassured him.