Chapter 11

The three of them had returned back to the school building just in time for lunch and as the other students were busy having their lunch in the classroom or playing dodgeball outside, Korosensei and Lucy were busy talking in the teacher's office regarding the promise Lucy had previously made in exchange for letting Nagisa go along with her.

"Nagisa-kun is a smart kid so I would've let him go either way but are you sure you want to do this?" Korosensei asked.

Lucy nodded her head.

"I see. Then I won't stop you. Moreover, it seems like you also have quite the knack for teaching people."

She smiled.

"Having you tutor him would be a good thing and I'm sure that there are more things that can be done when students are together rather than when being with a teacher," Korosensei laughed. "But with all things aside," he grinned. "Of course, I'll be accompanying you all as well."

Lucy blinked her eyes in question.

"After all, I'm still a teacher and there are probably some things that you guys might not understand," he proudly claimed and Lucy chuckled nervously for his real reason of wanting to come along was written all over his face.

You just want to come for Sebas's food.

After that incident, Sebas had made a bento for Korosensei as an apology for having rudely offended him as well as a move of gratefulness for having told Lucy of the truth for it wasn't their position to have told her so. Having tasted that bento, Korosensei had immediately become addicted to it and from just that one taste, he was absolutely sure that Sebas had an affinity for cooking and he could make the highest-class cuisine. Lucy, too, had to admit that Sebas really did make everything delicious no matter what kind of cuisine it was.

"Alright," Lucy nodded her head.

"Then I look forward to the results of this peer tutoring," Korosensei folded his hands together and grinned.

Just as he said so, the door immediately slammed open and in came bursting the Class E students. Lucy turned and stared at them as a bead of sweat rolled down Korosensei's face. He had a feeling this was going to happen.

"And I'm guessing you guys all eavesdropped on our conversation, didn't you?" Korosensei gave them a disappointing look.

"Hey, Korosensei, what's this about peer tutoring?" Nakamura asked. "And why is it that only you and Nagisa are going?"

"That's right, that's right," Kurahashi pouted. "It's unfair that it's always Nagisa and you getting all the fun."

"It's not good to show favoritism as a teacher, you know?" Maehara pointed out.

"Wha-?!"

Korosensei stood up in objection but before he could say anything, Karma appeared and opened a path for himself through the crowd as he appeared next to Lucy. Lucy absent-mindedly stared at him for after spending these days with him, she had gotten used to his presence and his sudden appearance as well as intimate actions. She unconsciously leaned her body against him and he placed a hand on her shoulder as he bent down to smile at her.

"Please, it's far from favoritism," he chuckled. "In fact, it's the difference between our academic standing. After all, for you guys who can barely handle basic junior high school math, wouldn't it be hard to be tutored in something that you've never even learned or heard about?"

Chiba narrowed his eyes. "Karma-kun, you aren't any different."

"Do you really think that?" Karma smirked and even though his outward appearance seemed amiable, it was far from it and seeing his eyes, a shiver was sent down his spine. "Besides," he wove his hand through a lock of her hair and to the side, her silky, golden blonde hair falling slowly in straight strands, before bringing her close. "Lucy and I are friends. She had already asked me to accompany them a while ago."