Jon's Pizzeria!

Snipper's POV~

I walk up to Jon's place, I get the shivers, I was afraid that Springtrap might be here, "No... You gotta be brave... Grace and Phoenix are OK... You just need to get in and... Find a way to bring back the old Jon...", once my thoughts are all set I open the door to see Michael on his phone, "Excuse me?", He looks up with surpriseed, "Hello?", I step forward, "I'm here for the interview...", Michael looks at a sheet of paper, "You must be Snipper, correct?", I nod, "Well... Welcome! Jon is in the security office right now so if you could follow me...", Michael gets up and leads me to the door, I hear Jon in there, he opens it, "Jon? Your new employer is here.", Michael takes a step away from the door and walks out is a man with black hair, purple jacket and a serious face, "Ah... You must be Snipper...?", I feel like I'm talking to a new version of The Purple Guy, "Yes...", Jon leads me to the main room, I see Chica, "Oh! Who is this new person?!", Jon sighed, "A possible new employe...", I can't help but see that Chica was nervous... Why? I understand that Jon is scaring us..., "So... Do you have any past experience with this company?", I reply, "No... This is my first job in this business.", Jon writes something down on his clipboard, "OK... Do you have any past jobs?", I had to think quick, "I... I use to write stories online but it was mostly just a hobby.", Jon notes that down... I feel so awkward right now..., "Well... Everything checks out... What position are you willing to take?", I had an idea, "I am willing to do any position that you give me...", Jon looks at Davis and Michael for a few seconds, "Well... We need someone to work in the arcade during the day... Are you up for that?", I nod, "Well...I guess your hired!", me and him shake hands, "Now... If you will excuse me... I have paperwork to do.", Jon leaves me alone with Davis, Michael and Chica, "Well... Its a pleasure to meet you... I'm Davis and this is Michael.", I nod in a greeting way, "I'm guessing your Chica?", she nodes, "Yep!", Michael steps forward, "We acn give you the run down of the place.", I smile...

Michael's POV~

As we show Snipper around and I can tell that he was scared of Jon, "Also... Don't worry about Jon...", He looks at me, "He wasn't always like this... Believe me...", Snipper takes a few seconds to reply, "I know... I can tell... By look of your faces...", I smile, it was nice to another human around, "So... This is my room and the repair room.", He was looking around, I was surprised that he didn't question why the Pizzeria had a room under ground and was covered in purple and black, "This is a  nice set up..", I smile, "Thanks!", I suddenly hear footsteps, I look behind me to see Jon, "Well... It is closing time... I expect you to be at work at 9:00am tomorrow, got it?", Snipper nods or was nodding, I suddenly hear a phone go off, "Sorry, that might be a friend...", He checked his phone and he started to smile, "Did something happen?", Snipper turns to us, "Oh! A family member of mine just wanted to know if I got the job.", Jon smiles, "Well... They will be pleased to hear that you did... I shall be seeing you tomorrow...", Snipper nods and quickly leaves the room, "Give him a break Jon... Its only his first day...", Jon shrugs and leaves.... I swear...

Snipper's POV~

After I got a good distance from Jon's I can fianl breath! I have never felt more awkward than that! I decided that maby I should wake up at 7:00am so I can be on time, as I open the door to the place we were staying at, I smelt something... I open the door to see Phoenix and Grace had Pizza ready, "I see you guys came prepared...", they give me a huge hug, "Did you do it??", I smile, "I got the Job!", they started jumping up and down with excitement, "We are no step closer!!", we decided to celebrate with the pizza!

**I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I'm trying really hard to get as much done as possible before my exams!! **