She Won't Wake Up...

Pheniox's POV~

I watch as Afton and Molten attended to her injuries, Afton had explained that she might not wake up for a while, I suddenly heard the door flung open and Snipper and Michael came running in, Snipper wrapped me into a huge hug, "I... I AM SO SORRY!!!", I was confused, "But this isn't---", he suddenly yelled, "I DID THIS!!", Snipper explain in tears that he told Grace about Jon's where abouts, I hugged him tight, "This isn't your fault... I'm going to kill Jon!", I look to see Molten was looking at Grace with a sad look.... It was almost a very depressed look...But it took me a few seconds to see that it wasn't a depressed look... It was a guilty look!

Molten's POV~

Once Afton finished bandaging her, I can't help but feel guilt building up in me, her breathing was shallow as ever, Afton came back with a worried look, "She may not wake up for a while... The injury on her eye must have caused her brain to shut down completely...", I stroke her hair, I was quite surprised that I didn't find her annoying... She reminded me of someone, "What do we do about Jon...?", I carefully lift her head off my lap and stood up, "I will go find Jon. Where was he when she was attacked?", Afton told me that he was at his old location, as soon as I heard that I told them that I would deal with him...

Grace's POV~

I woke up... But I was in a white room, my eyes were

hurting me alot," You have awaken my child... ", I spin around to see a young woman wearing a hood and a beautiful dress...

 ", I spin around to see a young woman wearing a hood and a beautiful dress

She smiles sweetly at me, "There is no need to be afraid of me...", I look around, "Am I dead???", she shakes her head, "No... You are in a coma...", I sighed with relief, "For a moment I thought died...!", she places a hand on my shoulder, "My child... You have to stay strong... Stop William... The Real one...", I nod carefully, "I'm just so worried about my friends... Who knows when I will wake up!", the lady smiles... She sat down and I decided to look around for a while...