Jon Is What?!?!

agrace's POV~

After I laid down my evidence and spoke to Springbonnie about the night shift, he was shocked! He said he will look into it, as soon as he left, my phone started to buzz, Snipper was calling, "Hello?", I hear a panic voices in the background,"What is happening over there?!", Snipper was yelling into his phone to be heard, "Jon is missing!!", I froze, Springbonnie came back out when I yelled, "WHAT?!??", he started as I barely noticed, "Yeah! The others are freaking out! What do I do?!", I sigh with frustration, "Try and calm them down... Make sure none of them leave the Pizzeria until we find Jon.", Snipper agrees to follow my orders, he hangs up and I turn to Springbonnie, "Sorry... My friend works for Jon and I was informed that he was missing...", Springbonnie thanked me for that information and rushed to tell the others...

Bryan's POV~

I was speaking to Pheniox about repairs when Afton burst through the door with fear in his eyes," We have an issue!!", Pheniox looked scared," What's up? ", he looks at me, "Jon is missing! He ran!", I was speechless, "But... Why would he run!?", Grace comes round, "We don't have a clue of why... Something must have happened there...", I was starting to panic, I was afraid of him, I was afraid he would hurt my friends and do something rash, "It's OK, Bryan...", I look at Grace, "I will make sure he doesn't step foot in here!", I smile, "Thank you.", she shrugs, "Its no problem!", she walks off to the kitchen and I knew what I had to do...

Molten's POV~

I silently sit, I feel so bad that I had to let Springtrap kill him, I suddenly feel someone tap my shoulder, "Huh?", I look up to see Bryan! He looked sad, "Molten...?", I look at him, "I just want to apologise for how I act around you... Its just hard for me to let anyone get close... I was always afraid that I would lose the people that I care about... So when we lost Freddy... I felt like I couldn't let anyone get close anymore...", he looks down at his shoes, I was shocked, that's Bryan's fear! Losing the ones he loves! I stand up and face him,," There is no need to apologise to me... If anything it should be me... I hope you can understand that I don't want to do this... It's the only chance anyone ever gave me...", Bryan smiles sadly, "You could have said something sooner.... I would have understood... Are we cool?", he holds out his hand for me to shake, "Yeah... We're cool...", I shake his hand as we came to an agreement...

Snipper's POV~

Once me and Davis finally calm everyone down, Michael said that he might know where Jon is... I tried to ask where but Michael said that it was where it all started... I knew what that meant, I texted Grace the answer and she said she will find him... I have a bad feeling about leaving her to deal with Jon...

**Can you guess what I'm gonna do? Probably because for new people, I'm unpredictable and for well known, I am predictable! I hope you all like it! **