The Game???

Grace's POV~

As I made my way to the Pizzeria I noticed that it was empty... The tables were moved, the anmatronics were missing and there was blood! I could feel something burning up in my chest, I clutch my chest to try and make it stop but I noticed the necklace I had on... It was in the shape of a star, but before I could question it I noticed a piece of paper that looked like it was written in a hurry but I was able to make it out..

Dear Grace,

PLEASE!! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME AND YOUR FRIENDS!!! WE WERE KIDNAPPED BY THE PURPLE GUY AND WE CAN'T GET OUT!!! YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE OF GETTING OUT!!! Grace... I know you are probably scared... But listen... Trust me... And I know you will make it out alive...

PLEASE COME!!!

Pheniox!

I was silently looking at the letter and hidden under the table was a gun or two... I looked at the brown door. Was that were the portal is?? I take a deep breath...

I may not know who those two humans.... But something is telling me that I have to save them! I rush to the door and saw the portal, it was dark and it had death written all over it! I gulp down the fear and jump in!

I landed on my two feet. I was in a bathroom?? I noticed that the doors were open, I rushed through them and made my way but I soon realised that... IT WAS A MAZE!!! I groan.
As I made my way around I found an anmatronic on the floor! I quickly check to see if he's alive... Nothing.
I continued on...

After I passed that Lava cell... I was in an old elevator, I could feel the cold sweat but I wiped my forehead and proceed to the next room of death.

OK! Never mind! The room was empty and the next room was... Well... A factory! It was almost as if someone wanted all of this to be underground to hide this... As I looked around I noticed why... There were so many things that were against the law!! I was quite shocked that no one remembered this place. Once I found the exit, I had no choice but to keep going...

The next room was a puzzle by nature... There were so many buttons, switchs and a fricken cage!!! I was about to throw up when I heard an unholy scream! I covered my ears as it only got higher, I realised that maybe someone's in trouble so I rushed to the elevator to go see the issue!

Once I got out... I found another anmatronic on the floor... He was nearly burnt to a crisp, I try to help him but he told me, "Go... Leave this place... Your friends need you... More than I do...", I could feel tears rollonh down my face, I get up and said something that made him smile, "Goodbye... Danny...", I somehow knew his name... That kind of spooked me but I knew people were in need of help and I was determined to help them!