The Concequences...

Pheniox's POV~

I was sitting down still waiting for good news... So many things have happened since she was in a coma... FOR A WEEK! We were sent here to stop them... But... She did and only got herself hurt. Snipper had been coming here and checking up on us, so far... Nothing. Molten is missing. Springbonnie is also missing! Can this get any worse?! I heard shuffling. I turn to my right and I was so happy!

Bryan's POV~

As me and Foxy were talking, Pheniox came running in with tears in her eyes, "What's up?", she jumped up and down, "SHE'S WAKING UP!!!", we all rush to see that Grace was now sitting up but holding her head in pain. Pheniox and Snipper went up to her first, "G.. Grace? How are you feeling?", she looked up and replied carefully, "Like I got ran over by a truck, is that an answer??", II smile, she still had her sass. Pheniox was smiling, "I'm glad your OK, after what happened with Jon.", she suddenly looked confused, "Um... Who's Jon?", time just slowed down...
There's no way...

Jon didn't...

He...

Snipper's POV~

I stare at her with disbelief, "G... Grace. Are you feeling OK? How... What is the last thing you remember?!", she didn't say anything for a while until replying,"I remember a laptop and a bunch of characters on the screen then... Nothing...", Pheniox was now freaking out, "No... No.... No! Not now! Springtrap's plan is probably just around the corner!", she suddenly said something, "You mean purple guy??", that's when I realised, "She remembered the game characters!!"...

Foxy's POV~

I felt bad for them... Snippet and Pheniox went to the other room to talk with Bryan while I spoke with Grace, "Hey...", she looked at me, "Do you know who I am?", she looked at me for a long second before she said something that caught me off guard, "Fritz?", that was my old name... When I was a kid! I stare at her for a long time before asking her, "How do you know that??", she simply smiled, "Something is telling me what or who you are.", I think for a long moment before Pheniox said she'll take her home and so they did... But...

I wish they stayed a little longer...

Grace's POV~

As the girl and boy lead me into a room and told me that I should get some sleep, I had to obey them, I found some black and white Pj's and got changed and just decided to sleep...

The next day...

Pheniox and Snipper decided that they should go to the Pizzeria themselves and let Grace rest.
They arrived but they were about to call out for Bryan but... Springtrap stood there holding a knife and Bryan was in the floor unconscious! Pheniox and Snipper realised that it was time! Springtrap rushed at them and hit Snipper hard on the head! Pheniox was backing up when suddenly someone from behind her had whispered, "Grace will be joining you soon...!", JON?! Pheniox suddenly yelled, "NO SHE WON'T!!! EVEN THOUGH SHE IS AUTISTIC SHE IS THE SMARTEST GIRL I KNOW AND SHE WILL DEFEAT YOU AND SPRINGTRAP!!!!", Springtrap laughed and that was the last thing Pheniox remembered before blacking out...