A Conversation In Private...

Phoenix's POV~

Mr and Grace head back to Bryan's place after we know that Molten was innocent and that Jubper must have found something that Springtrap didn't want him to have, but I can't think of what... Grace was still rereading that note he left bt she was also trying to guess what on earth could he have written down but we couldn't think about it, we entered to see Bryan was talking with puppet and Molten looked really depressed... I guess he was starting to see that he is nothing more than a tool, "Hey!!", Rockstar Chica was online, I decided to talk to her a bit...

Grace's POV~

I sat down reading that fricken page but still nothing, I carefully place it in my bag but someone grabbed my shoulder, "Can I talk to you in private... Please?", it was Afton, I nod and take my bag because I don't want to have everyone digging through my stuff!

I set my bag down and faced Springbonnie, "How do I know your not Springtrap hacking into Springbonnie??", Springbonnie held up his hands, "I promise you! I'm not Springtrap... I can prove it... Ask me something only I would know...", I started to think of all the episodes until I had an idea... HIS SAFE!! "OK... Where did you bury your secret safe?", "Outside in the forest, by the trees!", I knew that was right, "Wait... How did you know I had a safe?", I froze, "Oh. I just saw a hole by the tree and there was a safe.", He sighs with relief, "OK... For a moment I thought you could read my mind!", I smile slightly, "OK... What do you want me for?", Springbonnie starts to move around the portal, "Well... Look, I know me and Bryan are working together but the loss of his friend is starting to slow him down a bit... Look at him! 8 don't think he got any sleep last night...", I nod, he continued, "So... I was wondering... Do you have anything that might help us?", I think for moment, "Yes... I do... But I have an idea... In case Springtrap might hack you...", He listened, "I shall have Phoenix block your systems from Springtrap's codes, that way he can't find out and he won't touch you.", he nods as I open my bag, I pull out the photo album, the wire and the paper, "OK... I went to Jon's to investigate the murder and now I know that Molten was framed by Springtrap... The wire is Molten's but someone nailed it to the ceiling...", I hand him the wire to see that the nails were still in, "Interesting...", I then show him the photos, "Wait... Those are the kids I killed!!", I was was in shock, I point out the little boy in each photo, "The kid in the these photos look alot like Bryan... And this one caught my eye...", I flip to the page were the little boy was hugging the other boy, "That's Jeremy...", I suddenly knew something about this photo didn't sit right with me about this certain photo...

Meanwhile With Jon...

Snipper's POV~

I watch as Davis and Jon fought about getting revenge on Molten, I step in and said, "Why do you to get revenge on Molten?! You heard my friend, he's innocent!!", "Indeed he is...", we all turn to see... Springtrap covered in blood, "You. Killed. Him!", I suddenly found strength and remembered what was missing! "He had to go!!", "Where is the last page?", everyone turns to me with a shocked look, "Sorry?", I put on a straight face, "Sorry... Its just when we were down there, Jubper had written something for his friend and half was ripped off, I was wondering where the other half could be...", Springtrap shrugs, "No clue...! Jon... We need to talk. Private!", Jon rolled his eyes but followed him, Davis went to work on Reddy while I stayed by the door...

...

After hearing what Springtrap will do to Afton I started to run into the arcade to call Phoenix...

"Phoenix! We have a problem!"

"What's up?! You sound out of breath!!"

"Springtrap is planning on hacking Springbonnie!! You got to do something!"

"Don't worry! I'm already on it!"

"Thank God! I better go back to work!"

"Good luck!"

I hung and started to work on the roller-coaster while Springtrap left and Jon yelling at him...