Night 1 Part 2

Grace's POV~

I was just stunned! He offered me his hand, "Here... I'm so sorry for that.", I accept his hand, "But...How are you...", He smiles at me, "You'd be surprised if I told you how much I can do.", I shake my head, of course he was still cryptic, "You still haven't changed...", He laughs, "I was hoping you would be here tonight... Golden Freddy informed me about you and your friends...", I looked at him with shock! How did he know?! "How...?!", He smiled at me, "That's not for you to worry about... What you should be worrying about is Molten.", I look at him, "Molten?", He starts to walk away and I follow him, "Molten is now confused about which side to choose... Springtrap is far from nice... Bryan still has hope for him... I want you and your friends to help Molten... Once I get fixed I shall have a few words with him...", that sentence was stuck with me,"Wait... But your walking and talking right now...", He looks down,"My program had been reset and now I'm only able to move between 12am and 6am...", my Theory was proven, "So... What do you want me about Molten and Bryan?", He shivers at the mention of Bryan, "Are you, OK?", He looks down, "You and your friends are probably wondering why I'm so overprotective with Bryan?", I nod and he looks at me, "Look... I need you to do me a favour...", I listen, "From now on I will be here at 12am... There will also be some of the others that will come on online from time to time... I want you to promise me that you will not tell Bryan about this or Molten... You can tell Springbonnie and your friends but you can't let this leak out... OK? ", I think about this, until I heard the clock chim, I somehow new that was 6am,"I promise!", He smiles and leaves to go back to the workshop, I felt like time had just stopped, He... I just left for the office, I opened to find a book on my desk, "Did I.... Bring a book??", I pick it up... It wasn't a book... It was a photo album...

Phoenix's POV~

We were just getting breakfast when Grace came in, "How did it go??", she was holding a thick book and looked so happy, "Guys! You will be shocked by this news!", me and Snipper look at each other, "What did you do?", Grace set the book down, "Freddy and I were talking last night and he was moving!!", Snipper nearly chocked on his cereal and I spat out my drink, "What?!", she explained about what happened last night at her shift, it turns out she had proven a theory, Freddy was only able to move around the times of the older models of the anamatronics, "Do we tell Bryan?", Grace explained that Freddy didn't want Bryan to find out but she was allowed to tell Springbonnie about last night, so he and I could look at it, I was confused on why, "But... Once I made it back to the office I found this photo album on the desk...", she pointed to the thick book, "Why would someone leave you a photo album? Have you looked at it?", Grace shakes her head, "No... I didn't have time... I'm gonna take a nap before work...", we leave her be and she takes the photo ablum with her...

Snipper's POV~

Me and Phoenix talked about what are we going to do with Freddy, "I can have Al ook at his systems to see what could be causing this and you have to deal with Jon today!", I look at the clock, 8.30am, I had half an hour to get to Jon's, "I better get going!", I dash out the door with my bad and ran to work... Or should I say prison? I dunno....