Medical Help!

Grace's POV~

I appreciate Afton was helping me... But its kinda of hard for me to keep my eyes open... I looked to my right to see the Pizzeria in view... My vision was slowly becoming blurry... As we came up to the door... I must have blacked out...

...

...

...

...

Pheniox's POV~

I was glad that Bryan was allowing us to wear out normal clothes to work now, I looked around the room, I was feeling about uneasy... Grace hasn't turned up yet, "Hey, Molten, have you seen Grace?", he shakes his head, "No... Sorry...", I start to get scared, what if she got in trouble? What if she's hurt?? I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when we all jumped to the sound of a door being flung open and smashed against the wall! We all turn our heads to door to see Springbonnie...

Holding Grace in his arms as she bleed out...

I felt like time had just stopped... Grace had a stab wound on her stomach and her eye was covered with blood, you can't even tell what happened to her... My eyes flood with tears, I jump off the stage and rush to her, I look at her with fear, "What... H-happened to... Her?!??", Springbonnie looked at me with oil leaking down his face, "She... She found Jon... She must have confronted him... I saw.... He.... He...", I stared at him with disbelief... Jon... Stabbed... My... Everyone was staring at me, I suddenly snap back into reality, "OK... Get her on the animal Stage! Now! Bryan grab the med kit!! I need to make a call!!!", Springbonnie nodded and ran into the next room, Bryan grabbed the medical kit and ran after him with everyone behind him...
As soon as they left I started to cry... I let it all out... Why? Why did he do it?! I pick up phone with tears stream down my cheeks, I... I had to call Snipper... I dial the number... He wasn't going to like this...

Snipper's POV~

I haven't worked in a few hours.... I was too worried about Grace... When she said that she would deal with him, she would text me straight away... Nothing... Michael and Davis watched me with concern, they never really had a full conversation with her but I told them that she is amazing... Suddenly my phone was buzzing, I checked to see Pheniox was calling, I picked up... Maybe Grace had forgotten to let me know that she was OK...

"Hello?"

"SNIPPER!!! PLEASE LISTEN!!!"

"WHAT'S WRONG?!?!"

"Jon... He... He... He...

" What did he do?!?"

" JON STABBED GRACE!!!! "

"... N-no... She... "

" Please come!! PLEASE!!! "

/Call Endes\

Pheniox hung up

Pheniox hung up... I felt tears run down my face... I fall to my knees, Michael and Davis rushed to me, they heard Pheniox scream about Jon, I started crying," IT'S MY FAULT!!! ", Davis and Michael were shocked, "No! This isn't your fault!!", I look at them with tears rolling down my face, "It is!! I was the one that told her about Jon's where abouts!! I should have realised that she would have gone alone!!", I continued to cry for a solid 10 minutes, Michael got in his knees and made me look at him, "No... This isn't your fault... Its Jon...", I want to believe him... But what could have happened if I didn't tell her... I pull myself up and attempted to get to them when Michael grabs his keys, "I'll take you there... She's your friend and they need you...", I smile gratefully... We jumped in his car and drove off to Bryan's...

Jon's POV~

I wake up on the floor... I felt like someone had smacked me upside the head... I pull myself up... I suddenly realised what I did...! I look down at the bloody knife... I threw it halfway across the room, "STUPID!!!", I was such an idiot for doing that?! I remembered what she said about Bryan giving me a second chance... She was right... I sink to the floor, silently crying and I kept repeating sorry over and over again... "Why did you hurt her?", I stop crying and look up to see... No... There's... No... Way..., "I... I... I... Didn't mean...", I started to back away from him, "You didn't mean to stab her? Heheh... I highly doubt that...", I was terrified.