Investigation!

Grace's POV~

Me and Phoenix walked up to Jon's place, we walk in to see Michael and Davis, "Hello?", they look up to see us, "Hello... Are you the people Snipper spoke of?", I nod lightly, "Phoenix, how about you talk with M---I mean... These people... While I go investigate the crime scene...", I quickly rush to Michael's room...

Phoenix's POV~

I was relieved that she didn't slip up but I turn my attention to Davis and Michael, "Now, I will have to look around for clues...", Michael and Davis looked uncertain at first but I was already making my way around the main room, "Miss, I don't think you should be looking around someone's property!", I looked at the stage, I felt so bad for them...having to deal with a man like Jon, "It doesn't matter if I get caught by this man, I need to help my friend!", the were taken back, as I looked around I noticed something, I picked up a walkie-talkie, "Why was this here??", they were confused, "Why... Why would there be a walkie-talkie here??", I noticed that it's button had a stain on it... I looked closer at it, it was blood...

Snipper's POV~

I watch as Grace came running down the stairs, Jon was silently raging, "OK... Let me have a look....", Grace quickly made her way over to the wire, she reached into her pocket and pulled out white plastic gloves, "OK... Just in case...", she started marking the area, as she was looking around the are I heard a quiet voice, "Excuse me...?", Jon suddenly turned red with rage, it was Molten he looked scared, "YOU!!", Jon suddenly thrown pulled out a crowbar and started to beat the crap out of him, I was shaking my head until I had enough of this, "STOP!!!", as soon as those words left my mouth I heard Grace yell, "SHUT UP!!!", Molten looked shocked while Jon looked outraged, Grace suddenly yanked the wire off the ceiling revealing nails in the wire and also a piece of paper that was caught in the wire, "Wait...", she nods, "Yes... Molten didn't do this...", she carefully undid the paper and suddenly cursed under her breath, "What's wrong??", she looked anger, "Half the page is torn off at the bottom!", I sigh with sadness..., "Will....what does it say??", I watch as she unfolds the paper carefully...

Dear Bryan...

I know you probably will not want to hear this but... This isn't know your fault that this happened to us... This was my choice to do this...I hope you and your friends are OK... I hope you happiness... But I must advise that you------

And.... That's the end of the paper!!