"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

A/N: thanks to sxvensxars for requesting this, hope you like it!

You surprise Carmella with tickets to Paris

"Babe I'm home!" You announced as you made your way through the door of the apartment you shared with your girlfriend, Carmella.

You heard a squeal come from your bedroom before seeing her running toward you.

"Babe!" She smiled widely as she jumped into your arms. You smiled as you put an arm around her and hung your keys up on the key hook.

"Sorry I'm back so late." You apologized. "I had to pick something up." You added with a chuckle as she placed a kiss on your cheek, leaving a lipstick print.

"What'd you have to pick up?" She asked, you set her down and smiled.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands." You said, she let out a short laugh and did as told. You placed an envelope in her hands before telling her to open her eyes.

"What's this?" She asked with a smile as she opened it.

"Tickets to -."

"Paris!?" She smiled, looking at you.

"I know how much you loved it when you went and I also know how much you've been wanting to go back since." You smiled at her.

"Thank you so much babe." She said, wrapping her arms around you.

"I figured we could take some time off together and just relax." You said, wrapping your arms around her as well before placing a kiss to her temple. "Not to mention that our anniversary is coming up soon."

She let out a sigh of happiness before looking at you and puckering her lips. You smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you." She said, hugging you a bit tighter.

"I love you too, Leah." You said, kissing her once more.