"You're standing a little too close to me..."

A/N: this was requested by someone but they have changed their username and I don't know what it is anymore. But here you go. Sorry it's super late!

You we're sitting in a chair getting your hair a makeup done for you match later that night, when the woman you have been avoiding all night walked up behind you with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Y/N I've been looking for ya all night." She said.

"I know." You said, wishing she would go away. "I've been trying to avoid you but clearly I can't ."

She let out a chuckle, leaning closer to you before putting her arm around you.

"Um... you're standing a little too close to me..." You said uncomfortably, trying not to cause a scene about the situation as people talked all around you. She smiled at that and leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"Well, maybe I want to be even closer but we're at work and I don't want to get in trouble." She said before standing straight and walking away, looking over her shoulder to send you a wink.

Becky had never showed interest in you like that before.

You sat with a shocked expression as the person doing your makeup turned their attention back to you and continued with her task. She noticed your expression and spoke up.

"Is everything ok, dear?"

"I- uh yeah." You nodded a bit, she smiled.

You decided you would try and find Becky later to talk to her.