"that's okay, I bought two."

You were hanging out with one of your best friends, Zack Gibson, having a chill day after weeks of non-stop working.

"Did James tell you when he was coming back?" Zack asked.

"He's said he'd be back around this time, why?"

As if on cue, you heard the hotel door open. James appeared, his face a little rosy from his workout still.

"Speak of the devil." You smiled, glancing at James.

"I prefer Handsome Devil." James said as he walked to the desk in the room. His bag sat on it and he unzipped it before digging through each pocket.

"Noted." You let out a short laugh as you watch him.

"What're you searching for mate?" Zack asked.

"Have you guys seen a Kinder -." He asked as he turned to look at us. He cut himself off when he saw the wrapper on the table beside the bed you were on.

"I- Zack said I could have it!" You said pointing at Zack with your thumb.

"What? No I-!"

James let out a sigh. Before setting his gym bag on the desk as well and unzipping it.

"That's okay, I bought two more. I figured either you or Zack would eat it while I was out." He said, pulling a plastic shopping bag from his gym bag. "Don't think you're off the hook though, I'll be expecting a replacement."

You rolled your eyes but smiled and agreed to replace the candy you had eaten.