"It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look."

A/N: thanks to -5secondpose for requesting this, hope you like it! Sorry it's so late!

You were in the process of moving and your best friend Drew had offered to help you out.

"Drew be careful!" You said, watching him try to pick up multiple boxes at once.

"Y/N, it's fine." He smiled. "It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look." He added, putting all the weight of the boxes on one arm, and flexing the other.

"I'm not worried about that -." You cut yourself off with a laugh at the sight of panic on his face as the boxes almost went tumbling over.

"Shit -!" He mumbled, fixing them, and holding them with two hands again.

"Are you sure you've got it? I can take one." You offered trying to take to top box from him. He turned away from you, moving the boxes out of your reach.

"No, no, I've got it." He said as the top box fell from the sudden turn. "Damn..." He mumbled in embarrassment.

"Are you sure?" You smiled, knowing he'd give in.

"Fine." He said reluctantly as you picked up the box.

"You're here to help, you don't have to do it all yourself."

"Well I -."

"You like to show off, I know, I know." You smiled rolling your eyes. He let out a laugh before placing the boxes on the floor to flex both arms this time.

"Now I just need to find someone else to help me unload the truck so I know nothings going to get broken." You chuckled. His mouth fell open and he put his arms back to his sides.

"What? I haven't broken anything."

"...That we know of." You smirked as he picked up the boxes again.

"I haven't!" He protested.

"Ok Drew." You laughed walking out of the room to bring the box you had down to the moving truck.