"I'm bad at texting first, so I always hope you will."

A/N: thanks to -5secondpose  for requesting this, hope you like it! Sorry it's so late!

You were sitting in an arena for a show eating catering with a group of wrestlers.
Some you've never really talked to and some were close friends. Your friends were occupied with something else and you always seemed to attract the weirdos when they weren't around.

"Well if you don't stop overthinking and hesitating you'll never know." A wrestler whispered to another beside you.

"Dust, I can't do this man-."

"Come on man stop being such a fucking wimp." Dustin said nudging Greg toward you, which made Greg nudge you. You turned your attention to him and his eyes went wide.

"I uh... didn't mean to..." he stuttered.

"For fucks sake." Dustin mumbled, putting his head in his hands.

"I didn't meant to uh -touch you- wait that sounded -." He cut himself off. "Shit." He mumbled, frustrated with himself.

You decided to nudge him back to show him that it was ok.

"Chill out Greg man, you ok?" You laughed, Dustin shot his head up, interested again.

"I uh..."

Dustin dropped his head again, groaning about Greg being dumb.

"This isn't as easy as it looks." Greg mumbled to Dustin in an annoyed tone.

"Well if you weren't such a - ya know what, I'll just do it! Y/N -."

"No Dust!" Greg said slapping a hand over Dustin's mouth.

"You guys are fucking weird." You gave them an odd look. "But you seem cool. You offered a smile, turning your body to them. "Dustin and Greg, right?"

Dustin tore Greg's hand from his mouth and smiled before nodding.

"Yeah that's us." He laughed. "And Greggy here, the fucking loser, has something he'd like to say to you."

You looked at Greg and rose a questioning eyebrow at him.

"I uh... gotta go." He said before getting up and leaving. Dustin let out a frustrated groan before looking back at you.

"Mind if we exchange numbers? Greg is just being weird today."

You nodded and pulled your phone from your pocket before handing it to him.

"Hey give Greg my number too if ya want." You said to him, he laughed and nodded.

"Sure thing."

———a week later———

You hadn't really seen much of Dustin or Greg that day and didn't get a single text from either of them. You were in the next town and bored with nothing to do so you decided to take the liberty and text them first.

Group Text To Dustin and Greg: you idiots wanna do something

From Dustin: what do you have in mind?

To Dustin and Greg: Idk, come to my hotel room and let's just chill I guess.

From Dustin: on our way.

A few minutes later, you heard a knock on your door and you got up to answer it. A smiling Dustin and a tired looking Greg we're waiting on the other side.

"Hey." You smiled, moving aside to let them in before closing the door behind them. "Have you guys been avoiding me?"

"What no? I told Greg to text you a few days ago, he said he did." Dustin said before he and you looked at Greg who was trying to look busy with his clothes.

"Well he didn't."

"Why didn't you -." Dustin began.

"I'm bad at texting first, so I always hope you will." Greg said quickly. "I make everything weird!"

"You told me that you told her that you liked-."

"Will you shut the fuck up!" Greg panicked, hoping you wouldn't catch on. You caught on though and let out a laugh.

"Dust was right, you are a wimp." You laughed. "I like you too, Greg. I just didn't know if you guys ditched me or not." You added, causing him to smile sheepishly.

"We didn't mean to make it seem that way." Dustin assured you as you noticed Greg's cheeks grow pink.