"That was the last time. I'm serious this time."

Sorry this is so late, hope you like it though!!

"Hah beat you again!" You cheered, raisin your arms in the air to celebrate.

You were playing WWE 2k19 with your boyfriend and you had been winning all the matches.

"I don't want to play anymore." He said, defeated, setting his controller next to him on the couch you were both sat on.

"Awh no come on! One more!"

He looked at his remote, looking as if he were debating on playing one more match or not.

"Fine one more." He caved.

"Yes!" You cheered before selecting a normal match and the superstar you were going to play. He picked his as well and the match began.

He quickly got the upper hand and after a few minutes lost it.

"Come on babe, you're supposed to be good! It's like you're taking it easy on me." You said with a smile on your face as you focused on the screen.

"I should've picked a different guy..." he mumbled as he tried his hardest to get the upper hand once again.

You laughed at him and relaxed a little to let him at least have a chance at winning.

"Don't take it easy on me!" He said, focusing even harder, if that's even possible.

"No, you're just bad." You laughed, taking your eyes off the screen for a split second.

He ignored you as his superstar hit yours with a sudden finisher. Your eyes went wide in shock as his superstar pinned yours for the three count. The bell ring and he was announced the winner.

"No fair, I wasn't looking!" You whined.

"I retire a winner." He said, placing his remote down again.

"It wasn't fair, one more!" You said.

"That was the last time. I'm serious this time." He chuckled. "I think it's time for bed anyway sweetheart, we've been playing for hours."

He looked at the watch on his wrist before yawning.

"Definitely time for bed, it's two AM."

"Fine." You pouted. "But I won't let you win next time. I'll win every time!"

"I'm sure you will." He smiled sweetly before turning off the gaming console and walking to the bedroom with you to get ready to sleep.