"It reminded me of you."

A/N: thanks to -5secondpose for requesting this, hope you like it! Sorry this is super late.

"Y/N I'm home!" Christian hollered as he walked through the front door of your shared home. "Y/N?"

He hung his keys on the hook before picking up his suitcase and walking up to your bedroom with it.

"Babe?" He whispered, noticing you on your bed.

"Mhmm?" You mumbled, half asleep, rolling over to look at him.

"Oh, were you sleeping?"

"No." You said. "I was trying to wait up for you -."

"Yeah... sorry for being late, my flight got delayed and it's just been -."

"It's ok." You offered a smile. "Get changed and come lay down." You said, patting the bed space beside you. He smiled and began to undress before putting on a pair of pajama pants and climbing into bed with you. He held you close to him and kissed your forehead.

"Adam told me to say hello." He mumbled tiredly.

"He's going to be here tomorrow." You chuckled quietly. "He couldn't wait?"

"He's excited to see you he's bringing Beth and the kids too."

You smiled, you adored the little girls.

"Oh that reminds me!" He said before getting out of bed and walking to his bag and digging through it. He pulled a small stuffed bear out of it and walked back to the bed before handing it to you.

You smiled at the gift as he climbed into bed once again

"It reminded me of you."

"A stuffed bear?"

"I got it while I was in Chicago because I remember how much you loved it there."

You hadn't been to Chicago with him in years, you couldn't believe he remembered how much you loved the city.

"Thank you." You smiled before kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N." He smiled.