"Don't be stubborn! Try it!"

A/N: thanks to PhenomenalFlair for requesting this, hope you like it! Sorry it's so late!

You, Ember and a few of your friends had decided to spend the day at Disney. Well, Alexa Bliss decided she wanted to go, and slowly a group of people wanting to go formed. Ember wasn't her most comfortable self at amusement parks though. She only wanted to go because you were going, so you hung back with her as the rest of the group led the way toward a rollercoaster. She looked up at the track of the rollercoaster nervously. It was weird for you to see her nervous, she was always confident and happy.

"This one first?" She said, sounding full of  dread as we continued to follow the rest.

"Alexa always gets first choice." You shrugged.

As if she heard her name, Alexa looked over her shoulder to see if the two of you were still following.

"Come on guys!" She smiled widely.

The two of you caught up to them and waited. After a bit of time, the group still stood in line, despite Ember's attempts to get the group to ride something else. Once the group got the the front of the line, Ember looked as if she was thinking of another excuse to avoid riding with you and the rest of the group.

"Come on Ember! Don't be stubborn! Try it!" You tried to encourage her. "You and I will go on whatever you want to next." You promised.

She reluctantly nodded before, sitting next to you. After the ride attendants secured you in your seats, you held out a hand to Ember.

"You can hold my hand if you want." You offered, she immediately grabbed it and squeezed with fear, to nervous to say anything. "It'll be ok." You assured her, she nervously hummed in response as the attendant began the ride.

After a short time and loud screaming from Ember, you got off the ride. Ember had the biggest smile on her face as she waited for you to join her at the exit gate.

"That was so much fun!" She exclaimed excitedly as you joined her. You smiled at her.

"What did I tell you." You laughed, walking beside her through the exit.