"get away from him/her before I break every bone in your body!"

A/N: thanks to Kyanna_xo for requesting this, hope you like it! Sorry it's so late!

You often had to get your boyfriend away from crowds, because crowds had girls, and girls just loved Humberto. Especially the handsy ones.

"Babe wait, the fans are asking for photos." Humberto smiled at you as you both made your way through the airport.

"But were going to be late for our flight." You said trying to come up with a reasonable excuse to get him away from the crowd.

"We can spare a few minutes." He said before he smiled for a photo with a fan.

"Fine." You said, watching him as he and fans took pictures together and he signed autographs.

After a few fans you noticed that one of the fans was feeling up Humberto's abs and he looked uncomfortable.

"Ok." He said, forcing a smile. "Now if you'll excuse us..." he said trying to get out of her hold, to no success. She just followed him. "Um excuse me miss." He said trying to push her away gently, she just ignored him.

You had enough of her. You went over to them and pushed her forcibly away from your boyfriend.

"What the hell?"

"You're lucky that's all I did. He told you he had to leave. Now get away from him before I break every bone in your body!"

She just threw a dirty look your way before walking away.

"Stupid -."

"That was a bit harsh, but thank you." He smiled, putting an arm around you kissing your head, calming you a bit.

"Girls like that need to learn boundaries." You said, staring at the girl as she continued to walk away.

"It's a good thing I've got you to keep them off me." He smiled. "The only girl I want on me is you." He added, whispering to you, causing you to blush.

"You're too nice to fans." You smiled rolling your eyes.

"I've got you to keep them in line for me though." He said. "Now let's go, we're going to miss our flight." He smiled grabbing your hand, leading you to your gate to board the plane.