Chapter 8:

A/N: daily update for my lovelies. Remember to please follow,comment,favorite, eat skittles, anything.

The next day I woke in Nash's bed. How did I end up here? I recalled the past nights events and remembered I fell asleep curled up on Nash last night. He must have brought me upstairs. I finally got out of bed and headed downstairs. Everyone was already awake and Nash made a huge breakfast. The boys and sky were sitting in the dinning room making pointless vines. Nash was in the kitchen tho staring off in space. I decided I would scare him so I tiptoed as quietly as I could behind him.

"BOO!"

Nash fell off his chair and I fell to the floor laughing. I almost peed myself.

"You scared me half to death!"

"What were you thinking about"

"What were doing today."

"Oh really and what is that?"

"We're gonna stay in bed all day watching movies on Netflix. Ok?"

"Yes that sounds perfect to me!"

"Good"

I grabbed a plate of food and walked into the dining room. I sat next to Matt.

"How was your date last night?" Matt asked, with eggs in his mouth.

"It was fabulous! Nash is really sweet"

"Did he mention how we helped make it happen?"

"No"

"Well we all helped set the picnic up."

"Thank you guys it was beautiful"

I went around the table and hugged everyone. After breakfast the boys left and Will took sky to his house for the day. Me and Nash went up to his room to watch movies. I really liked this idea. I didn't need to dress up and I could just be myself. Nash set his laptop up and we started to watch the labyrinth. It was my all time favorite movie. David Bowie was really good in this movie. After watching that movie Nash picked some movie I wasn't paying attention to. I was thinking. I was cuddled up to Nash with my head on his chest and playing his his fingers. I kept thinking how I wanted this to last forever.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us."

"Oh really. What about us?"

"How I want this to last forever."

"Me too"

I looked up and Nash and he planted a small, sweet kiss on my lips. I smiled and continued to watch the movie. I wasn't into it and quickly fell asleep.

A/N: this was short. Basically a filler so I'll do a double update