Chapter 12:

...

Its been two weeks. I haven't talked to Nash. I have taken sky and hayes out for the day a couple times. I was sitting in my bed when i got a text from shawn. I know i haven't talked to nash but that doesn't mean i cant hang out with the other boys. They're really nice and fun. They all agree evelyn is a bitch too. They tell me Nash asks about me a lot. He always asks if I went back home. I guess he did care a little but that's not the point he's a jerk.

BETHANY ARE YOU READY FOR MAGCON TOMARROW?

Shit i forgot all about that. I have to see Nash tomarrow. Maybe i can just be friendly.

YEA IM READY WHAT TIME AND WHERE?

BE READY BY 10 AND I CAN BRING YOU THERE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE PLAYING YET?

YEA I THINK SO. CAN YOU JUST MAKE SURE THERES A KEYBOARD

SURE. IM SO EXCITED FOR OUR FANS TO MEET YOU

ME TOO

I had to get away from this all. In less than 24 hours ill be faced with Nash again. I decided to go on a walk to the park. I made it to the park and was about sit on the swings when i saw a familiar blonde head. It was sky and nash? My first instinct would be to run but i cant run away tomarrow. I casually walked up to them.

"Hi sky"

"Bethany!"

She jumped off the swing and ran over to hug me. Man i missed this girl so much

"Hi nash. How have you been?"

"Great how about you?"

"Wonderful."

"Thats good. Are you excited for tomarrow?"

"Yea im really nervous. Shawn said im an amazing singer but i dont feel like im magcon good"

"I bet your a great singer bethany"

"Thank you Nash"

"My pleasure"

I played with sky for a little bit.

"Its getting dark im gonna head home. Bye sky. Bye nash. See you tomarrow"

"Bye bethany!"

"Cant wait to hear you sing tomarrow. See you tomarrow bethany"

On the way back i thought about how nash had treated me today. He was so nice. After i got home i got ready for bed. I was sitting in bed on my phone when i got a text.

GOODNIGHT BEAUTIFUL

It was from....nash! I know he can tell if i read it or not so i have to say something back.

NASH I APPRECIATE THE COMMENT BUT I NEED YOU TO STOP LEAVING SCARS ON MY HEART JUST PLEASE STOP

BETHANY I MESSED UP DEARLY. THERE WAS RUMORS YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH SHAWN. I WAS STUPID TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN DO THAT. ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. IM AN IDIOT I KNOW YOU WONT TAKE ME BACK. IM SORRY FOR BEING A JERK TO YOU. I NEVER MEANT WHAT I SAID. IM SORRY

I didn't reply to that one. I wasn't sure what to say at all.