Chapter 9:

A/N: here's part 2 of the double update(what if I said part 3 that would be confusing)

was watching sky upstairs in her room. I haven't been doing a good job babysitting. I was always out with Nash. I was pushing sky on her swing when the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and opened the door. It was shawn. It has been a week since me and Nash's date. We have become extremely close. The past week we've been hanging out with the guys. They all love sky so its easy to watch her when they're over. Shes always with at least one of them. Nash planned on having a day with the guys today

"Hi shawn. Nash isn't up yet. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Yea he said to come in 5 hours but i needed to get out of the house. It gets chaotic sometimes and i normally just come here play my guitar and sing. They don't mind they say i entertain them."

"Thats fine. So you play the guitar?"

"Yea. Thats pretty much how i made it into magcon. I sing and play the guitar"

"Cool. I sorta sing and play the guitar too but I'm not magcon good"

"Let me here you some"

"Ok but I'm warning you now"

shawn handed me his guitar and i sang the chorus of my favorite song "a team" by ed sheeran. Shawn just stared amazed

"Oh my gosh you're so good. I got to get you to play at magcon!"

"Really? I don't think I'm that good"

"No. No. No. Your talented Bethany. You can get a great fan base from magcon and start a career. Im gonna actually go call our manager now"

He walked off. I never thought i was that good! Im so amazed with myself. Shortly Shawn walked back in with a grin on his face

"You're in! Your gonna come with us on August 12."

"Thank you so much Shawn. You have no idea how much this means to me!"

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"No problem. If our fans think your good, which I'm sure they will, you can come on tour with us!"

"Thank you!"

I hugged shawn again and went to cook him breakfast. August 12 was only 2 weeks away! What am i gonna sing? I guess ill just find out the day of or something. I finished cooking and me and Shawn ate. Halfway through Nash came down and ate. Him and Shawn ended up leaving to Shawn's house were the other boys were. At about 11 sky came running down the stairs. Im surprised she didn't wake up Hayes. She grabbed an apple and sat down with me on the couch.

"Bethany what are we gonna do today?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Hmm...the zoo?"

"That sounds like fun. Can you go tell Hayes to wake up?"

"Sure!"

Sky ran upstairs and i could hear her yelling at hayes. A very sleepy hayes came downstairs.

"Would you like to come to the zoo with us today?"

"Sure. Let me just get ready"

Hayes grabbed an apple and went upstairs. Sky came down all dressed and ready. Shorty later hayes did too

"Who's ready for the zoo?"

"Meeee!"

Sky was really excited to go today. We all piled into my car. I buckled sky into her carseat and hayes took the shotgun. Hayes put the radio and we all sang. The zoo has an hour and a half away but we made it fun. We finally made it to the zoo. We got our tickets and headed to the penguins. Sky was really enjoying the animals. She dragged me from one enclosure to the other. We bought food and decided to leave. Sky quickly fell asleep and hayes was on his phone. By the time we got back they were both asleep. I woke hayes up cause there was no way i would be able to pick him up I'm really weak. I carried sky inside and put her to bed. Hayes went up into his room i guess to sleep. I went in my room and went on my phone. I wonder when Nash was coming home? I was just about to text him when i got a notification. One of Nash's fans tagged me in a picture. I looked at the picture and it was of Nash and some girl making out!

A/N: please comment what you think! I'll update when this chapter gets 3 comments! Bye my lovelies, love you all!