Ask #6

Me: *Reads the ask* Ooooooh, that is very touchy subject. Hey Steven!

Steven: Yeah?

Me: The_diamond_hybride wants to know how you feel about White after she ripped your gem out and if you have forgiven her.

Steven: *Sighs* I knew this was going to get asked eventually.

*Pink Pearl comes up to Steven and kisses his cheek*

Pink Pearl: You don't have to do this if you don't want to, My Diamond.

Steven: No, no, I'll do it. *Takes in a breath and lets it out* At first I hated her and wanted to get as far from her as possible. But then I realized I can't really blame her for what she did because Pink was like her child and she wanted her back. After everything that happened, White realized that Pink was gone and I was her son. She told me that she regretted what she did and that she was sorry, so I forgave her and she has been my overprotective grandma ever since and I couldn't love her more. *He finished with a smile towards White*

*White picks Steven up and rubs his back with a finger* White Diamond: I cannot thank you enough for forgiving me Steven. And I love you too, my Starlight.

Me: Lets go to the next ask or dare before I start crying.

Keep them coming guys

XxDiamond_GodxX

The_Lovely_Starlight

serena1890

___Faded___