Random ask #3

Me: Exactly

Me: Exactly. Like you said XxDiamond_GodxX. I think I will explain why I like the original the best in more depth. YD Steven is very arrogant, brash and hot headed to the point where he doesn't care about anyone else but himself. To put it simple he is selfish. BD Steven is very sweet and kind to everyone, but because his mother is Blue Diamond, his emotions get the better of him and makes things worse if possible because of his Empathy Wave. WD Steven is still a bit of a mystery and it also depends on what version you are using. If it's the ask WD Steven and pearl, then he is conflicted with himself. Not knowing that he is controlling Pink Pearl, and that messes him up inside. If we are talking about the WD Steven that has the same views as his mother and wants everything perfect, the he is very eerie and controlling. The original Steven is a perfect blend between all four and is absolutely wonderful. His kindness towards everyone and wanting them to smile when he himself can't makes him the best Steven.

Craftfury

AgentDmitry

_FallenWeirdo_

Nikkos_Book_Store

Green_Diamond1

The_Lovely_Starlight

xXsteven_universeXx

Ti9erw0lf

serena1890
ion a user