Dare #11

Me: Garnet is going to be mad

Me: Garnet is going to be mad... Let's do it! 

Pink Pearl: *giggles* This should be fun.

Me: It sure will. Let's go!

*Me and Pink Pearl find Steven with everyone practicing*

Steven: *Turns and sees me and Pinky* Pinky! Crystal! *Runs up to Pinky and gives her a kiss* So what are you doing here?

Pink Pearl: *giggles and hugs Steven* What? Am I not aloud to spend time with my Cutie Pie?

Everyone stops and stares at Steven and Pink Pearl. The Diamonds and Amethyst start laughing soon after.

Steven: *groans* Not you too Pinky.

Garnet: It's true Steven, you are a Cutie Pie.

Steven: Garnet! You're not helping!

Everyone is laughing now

*I go over to Pearl*

Me: So Pearl? Did Steven forgive you about what you said about him?

Pearl: *looks away and speaks sadly* Yes. I really didn't mean to say that. Why can't I just let go!?

Me: *sighs and places a hand on Pearl's back* I get that you were grieving about Rose or Pink. But the way you handled it was unacceptable... Look, I'm a nice guy and willing to give you a second chance. *Extends hand* Question is: are you going to take it?

Pearl: *looks at me with wide eyes* A-are you really going to give me a second chance?

Me: *nods* Only if you take my hand and treat Steven better.

Pearl: *looks at my outstretched hand* *nods* Ok. *shakes my hand*

Me: *gives half smile* Good. Also, maybe I can help you move on from Rose.

Pearl: *blushing* R-really?

Me: Question is: Will you give me a chance?

Pearl: ...Alright. 

Me: Goo-

Steven: AHHHHHHHHH

Steven is running away from Garnet and Pink Pearl who are chasing him while laughing.

Pink Pearl: Come back my Cutie Pie!

Garnet: We only want to talk to you Cutie Pie!

Steven: *still running* Why me!

Me and Pearl look at each other for a second before laughing.

Just thought I would add this little thing with me and Pearl. Just so you know, I don't hate Pearl as much as I hate Connie. I would kill Connie every chance given to me; but Pearl has protected Steven far better than Connie has and I think that Pearl is somewhat redeemable. God I am going to get so much hate for liking Pearl, am I? Oh well. 

Keep em coming

XxDiamond_GodxX

Green_Diamond1

serena1890

The_Lovely_Starlight

The_diamond_hybride

CJT0696

_FallenWeirdo_

___Faded___

StarwhiteDiamond

Craftfury