Random ask #4

Please don't hate me for this

Please don't hate me for this. Just so you know, I still hate Pearl. This more like a joke. Do with what you will with this joke answer.

I'm so getting hate for this.

Pearl: *Crawling out of crater* I HAVE RETURNED! *falls unconscious*

Me: *sighs and picks up Pearl* Well I guess we should get you into the house. *softly* You really need to stop thinking about the past and move on and treat Steven better, Pearl.

*Walks off with an unconscious Pearl back to the house*

I had placed Pearl on the couch and saw multiple wounds on her.

Me: *Sigh* Guess I should clean those up. *Left and came back with first-aid kit* *Sighs and speaks softly* You know Pearl, if you weren't so caught up in the past and wanted Steven to be like Rose, I would have said you were pretty cool. 

I was tending to her wounds and almost had them all cleaned and bandaged when I noticed one right below her gem. I leaned forward to clean it when she woke up and looked at me. Both of us were just staring at each other and it was only now did I realize how close to her face I was.

We stared at each other blushing for a good minute when I decided to finally say something.

Me: *blushing* I was just uh, cleaning your wounds.

Pearl: ...

Me: I'll just uh, finish up real quick and be out of your hair. *quickly patches Pearl up and gets off of her*

Me: *blushing* I'm a just go now.

Pearl: *still looking at me and blushing, but slowly nods*

*snaps fingers and is top of the hill now*

Me: *still blushing* That was the most awkward thing I have ever been in. I mean like, who wouldn't be embarrassed if someone just woke up and you were only three inches from their face!

*looks down and sees Steven and Pink Pearl walking back*

*teleports to them*

Me: *blushing in embarrassment* H-how was the date guys?

Pink Pearl: *blushing* It was wonderful.

Steven: Why are you blushing?

Me: No reason! *quickly teleports away*

Keep em coming

XxDiamond_GodxX

The_Lovely_Starlight

The_diamond_hybride

Craftfury

serena1890

Green_Diamond1

_FallenWeirdo_

___Faded___

xXsteven_universeXx