Ask #13

Steven: Ok serena1890

Steven: Ok serena1890. *Runs off* Moms! Grandma White!

Blue Diamond: *Looks at Steven concerned* Is something wrong son?

Steven: *Happily* No. I just wanted to take you guys out for some fun!

White Diamond: *Smiles* How can we say no to you grandson.

Yellow Diamond: *chuckles* He could have the entirety of Homeworld on its knees with his adorable face.

Blue and White: Indeed.

Steven: *blushes* Come on guys, you're embarrassing me!

Blue Diamond: Isn't that the job of a mom; to embarrass her son.

Yellow Diamond: But enough about this. Steven wants us to have fun with him. lead the way Steven.

*Steven takes his Diamond family into town and tells them everything he knows about Beach City. As they are walking, they tell jokes and stories and have a good time*

Steven: I'll be right back, i'm going to get a donut. You guys want one?

* The three Diamonds look at each other and nod*

Blue Diamond: We would love to son.

*Steven nods to them then walks to the Big Donut to get what he needs*

*Loud music*

Steven: *groans* Not him again.

* Car screeches to a halt beside Steven*

Kevin: It's Kevin time!

Steven: *annoyed* What do you want Kevin?

Kevin: *hops out of car* I'm throwing an awesome party and I want that fusion chick to be there.

Steven: No, Kevin.

Kevin: What did you say to me?

Steven: I said No! I'm never fusing with her again! Stevonnie is dead and not coming back!

(Quick side note: Steven doesn't know that Connie is in an infinite loop of death)

*With the Diamonds*

Blue Diamond: *Worried* Steven has been gone for quite awhile now. I think we should go look for him.

*White and Yellow nod in agreement*

*The Diamonds look for Steven and find him being held up by his shirt by a human*

Blue, Yellow and White: *gasp*

Kevin: *holding up Steven by his shirt* I said I want that fusion chick! And I want her at my party!

*A blue hand snatches Steven away from Kevin, who looks terrified that there are three giant angry women staring at him*

Blue Diamond: *Kisses Steven on the forehead* Are you ok Steven?

Steven: I'm fine

*Blue nods and places him on her shoulder.*

Yellow Diamond: *angrily* How dare you touch a Diamond, you pathetic organic! If Steven didn't care for you humans as much as he does, then you would be dead by now!

Me: *pops out of nowhere* Actually, Kevin is a massive asshole to Steven. That and killing is aloud. So do what you want with him.

White Diamond: Is what Crystal said true, my Starlight.

Steven: *nods sadly*

White Diamond: *Steps in front of Blue and Yellow* You may want to look away Starlight. *Glares at the human who just pissed his pants.*

*White Diamond raises her foot up*

Kevin: *paralyzed with fear* M-mommy.

*White's foot came down on Kevin and crushed him to death. When she raised her foot back up, Kevin was a dead mangled bloody mess.*

Blue Diamond: Let's go Steven. We can still enjoy our time out together even if there was a little 'set back.'

*The Diamonds leave with Steven*

Me: *kicks Kevin's dead body* Why am I the one who has to clean this mess up.

Keep em coming

XxDiamond_GodxX

The_diamond_hybride

Green_Diamond1

The_Lovely_Starlight

Craftfury

_FallenWeirdo_

Ti9erw0lf