Dare #5

Me: *Reads dare then laughs* This isn't a dare Craftfury, this is something that should be canon! Now let's give Steven the mom he deserves. Right Blue?

Blue Diamond: Indeed, I want to be the mom that Steven deserves and needs. I love him like a son and I want to be there as his real mom.

Me: Yep. Steven deserves a real mom and family that will love him for him and not because of his gem. I seriously believe that the gems only love him for his gem, and I bet that if he was full human then they wouldn't even bat him an eye.

Blue Diamond: *sadly* It is truly sad that those gems think of him like that.

Me: *Sadly* It is Blue. It really is. *Back to normal* But enough about this, it's about time to give Steven a real mom to love. Lets go Blue.

Blue Diamond: *Nods*

*Leaves with Blue to adopt Steven as her son.*

Blue Diamond: I would like to make Steven Universe my legal son.

Government worker: *monotone* Are you a legal citizen?

Blue Diamond: No? I am from Homeworld and would like to adopt Steven as my own son.

Government worker: *monotone* You need to be a legal citizen to adopt.

Blue Diamond: *Angrily* If you don't let me adopt Steven as my son, then I will bring my entire army to Earth and destroy it! Do you understand me human!

Me: *Starts backing away from Blue slowly* I think I will wait outside.

*After I leave I hear more shouting and things breaking*

Me: Oh boy

*An hour later*

*Blue walks out happily with the adoption papers*

Blue Diamond: Steven is officially my son now.

Me: Great! Let's go find Steven and tell him the good news.

Blue Diamond: *happily nods*

*We go to find Steven and find him on the beach crying*

Me & Blue Diamond: Steven!

*We run up to him*

Me: Steven, are you ok?

Blue Diamond: Did something happen?

Steven: *Tearfully* It's P-pearl. I was walking back to the house when I h-heard her say that she d-doesn't love me.

*Me and Blue look at each other and nod*

Me: Well, I have good news that will cheer you right up!

Steven: *looks at us curiously*

Me: If you would do the honors Blue.

Blue Diamond: I have officially adopted you as my son Steven! I am your mom now.

Steven: *Runs up to Blue and hugs her leg as best he cans* Thank you, mom!

Me: Awwww. I think I will leave you two alone. I have some 'business' to attend to.

Keep em coming guys

XxDiamond_GodxX

Green_Diamond1

The_diamond_hybride

The_Lovely_Starlight

_FallenWeirdo_

serena1890

xXsteven_universeXx